Immunization Strengthening through Measles Control and Related Childhood Morbidity/Mortality Reduction from Vaccine Preventable Diseases
The summary for the Immunization Strengthening through Measles Control and Related Childhood Morbidity/Mortality Reduction from Vaccine Preventable Diseases grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Immunization Strengthening through Measles Control and Related Childhood Morbidity/Mortality Reduction from Vaccine Preventable Diseases: The purpose of the program is to support global measles control and mortality reduction by facilitating the provision of bundled measles containing vaccine, and technical, laboratory, programmatic consultants, and other services, as needed, to the governments of measles endemic countries. Note: The term bundled refers to vaccine and supplies required to ensure safe injections and safe disposal of vaccine vials and injection materials. Additionally, measles vaccine procurement may include the purchase of vaccine containing antigens for measles (M), measles and rubella (MR), or measles, mumps and rubella (MMR) as per requirements set forth under specific national immunization policies of countries supported under this agreement.
|Federal Grant Title:||Immunization Strengthening through Measles Control and Related Childhood Morbidity/Mortality Reduction from Vaccine Preventable Diseases|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||CDC-RFA-IP11-1105|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Immunization Research, Demonstration, Public Information and Education_Training and Clinical Skills Improvement Projects|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jul 11, 2011|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jul 11, 2011|
|Posted Date:||May 13, 2011|
|Creation Date:||May 13, 2011|
|Archive Date:||Aug 10, 2011|
|Total Program Funding:||$100,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Assistance will be provided only to the United Nations Foundation. No other applications are solicited. Eligibility is limited to the United Nations Foundation (UNF) because it is the most appropriate and qualified agency to conduct the activities under this cooperative agreement: UNF is the only organization whose mission is to serve as the global advocate for United Nations Programs. The UNF seeks to support the goals and objectives of the United Nations and its Charter to promote a more peaceful, prosperous, and just world with special emphasis on the UNs work, especially on behalf of economic, social, environmental and humanitarian causes. The UNF lists childrens health as one of its top four program priorities. Within this priority lies the support of programs seeking to reduce childhood mortality.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Procurement and Grants Office TIMS Phone 770-488-2700
- Similar Government Grants
- • Integrated Economic, Dynamic Disease, Risk and Decision Analytic Modeling of Global and Do...
- • Cooperative Agreement on Immunization with United Nations Children's Fund (UNICEF)
- • Polio Eradication and Emergency Response in Priority Countries
- • COOPERATIVE AGREEMENT WITH THE PAN AMERICAN HEALTH ORGANIZATION (PAHO): Protecting the Adv...
- • Economics, finance, and budgetary evidence to support sustainable financing, planning and ...
- • Coordination of Activities Between the CDC's National Immunization Program and the State a...
- • National Minority Organizations Immunization Projects
- • Using Provider Partnerships to Strengthen the Immunization Message
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- • Strengthening Ebola rapid detection and response capacity through community based surveill...
- • test2
- • Program Expansion Supplement: Technical Assistance to Provide High-Quality Voluntary Medic...
- • Program Expansion Supplement: Increasing Access to HIV Confidential Voluntary Counseling a...
- • Program Expansion Supplement: Supporting Laboratory Diagnosis and Monitoring to Scale up a...