Immunization and Vaccines for Children
The summary for the Immunization and Vaccines for Children grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Immunization and Vaccines for Children: The purpose of this program is to support efforts to plan, develop, and maintain a public health infrastructure which assures an effective national immunization system. Grantees will be responsible for the following activities: 1)Program Management 2)Vaccine Management 3)Immunization Registries 4)Provider Quality Assurance 5)Service Delivery 6)Consumer Information 7)Surveillance 8)Population Assessment Further details on each activity are provided in the full announcement.
|Federal Grant Title:||Immunization and Vaccines for Children|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||CDC-PA03006|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Immunization Grants|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Oct 28, 2002 Applicatons must be received by 5:00|
|Posted Date:||Sep 18, 2002|
|Creation Date:||Dec 09, 2002|
|Archive Date:||Dec 09, 2002|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Nash, Elizabeth, Technical Expert, Phone 770-488-2441, Email firstname.lastname@example.org DO NOT DISPLAY THIS DO NOT DISPLAY THIS
- Similar Government Grants
- • PPHF17: Immunization Grants - Immunization Information Systems (IIS) Sentinel Site Project...
- • PPHF 2017: Immunization Grants - Immunization and Vaccines for Children Program - Financed...
- • Immunization and Vaccines for Children Program
- • PPHF 2016: Immunization Grants - Immunization and Vaccines for Children Program - Financed...
- • Childhood Immunization Support Project
- • Immunization Grants and Vaccines for Children Program
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- • Strengthening Ebola rapid detection and response capacity through community based surveill...
- • test2
- • Program Expansion Supplement: Technical Assistance to Provide High-Quality Voluntary Medic...
- • Program Expansion Supplement: Increasing Access to HIV Confidential Voluntary Counseling a...
- • Program Expansion Supplement: Supporting Laboratory Diagnosis and Monitoring to Scale up a...