Impact of Japanese Encephalitis Vaccination in Cambodia
The summary for the Impact of Japanese Encephalitis Vaccination in Cambodia grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Impact of Japanese Encephalitis Vaccination in Cambodia: The purpose of this research program is to demonstrate and document the impact of a JE vaccination program with the SA 14-14-2 JE vaccine in Cambodia. Higher incidence of Japanese encephalitis in Cambodia provides the opportunity to learn more about the epidemiology of JE, and to demonstrate the impact of a vaccination campaign using the SA 14-14-2 vaccine.
|Federal Grant Title:||Impact of Japanese Encephalitis Vaccination in Cambodia|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||RFA-CK-14-001|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Prevention of Disease, Disability, and Death by Infectious Diseases|
|Current Application Deadline:||Sep 20, 2013 Application Due Date: September 20,|
|Original Application Deadline:||Sep 20, 2013 Application Due Date: September 20,|
|Posted Date:||Jul 29, 2013|
|Creation Date:||Jul 29, 2013|
|Archive Date:||Oct 20, 2013|
|Total Program Funding:||$150,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$150,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$20,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Eligible Organizations:
Ministry of Health, Cambodia
125-129 Street 134, Veal Vong, 7 Makara
Phnom Penh, Cambodia
2. Foreign Organizations:
For this announcement, applicants may include collaborators or consultants from foreign institutions. All applicable federal laws and policies apply.
- Grant Announcement Contact
Procurement and Grants Office (PGO)
Technical Information Management Section (TIMS)
TECHNICAL INFORMATION MANAGEMENT SECTION (TIMS)
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention 404-498-2015
- Similar Government Grants
- • Modeling Infectious Diseases in Healthcare Research Projects to Improve Prevention Researc...
- • Detection and Characterization of Emerging Vector-Borne and Zoonotic Pathogens in Indonesi...
- • Enhanced Surveillance and Control of Arboviruses in Puerto Rico
- • Economic Modeling for HIV/AIDS, Viral Hepatitis, STD, and TB
- • Study to Assess the Risk of Blood Borne Transmission of Classic Forms of Creutzfeldt-Jakob...
- • Clinical, Epidemiologic and Ecologic Factors Impacting the Burden and Distribution of Monk...
- • Reduction of Malaria in U.S. Residents Returning from Overseas Travel to Malaria-Endemic C...
- • A Creutzfeldt-Jakob Disease (CJD) Lookback Study: Assessing the Risk of Blood Borne Transm...
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- • 93.067
- • Surveillance and Response to Avian and Pandemic Influenza by National Health Authorities o...
- • Technical Assistance to Support Comprehensive Combination HIV Prevention, Care and Treatme...
- • Strengthening Ebola rapid detection and response capacity through community based surveill...
- • test2