Improve State and Local Health Information and Data Systems
The summary for the Improve State and Local Health Information and Data Systems grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Improve State and Local Health Information and Data Systems: The purpose of the program is to better enable state and local health departments to regularly and systematically collect, assemble, analyze, and disseminate information on the health of their populations and communities.
|Federal Grant Title:||Improve State and Local Health Information and Data Systems|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||CDC-RFA-HK06-601|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention_Investigations and Technical Assistance|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jul 17, 2006 Application Deadline: July 17, 2006|
|Posted Date:||Jun 19, 2006|
|Creation Date:||Jun 19, 2006|
|Archive Date:||Aug 16, 2006|
|Total Program Funding:||$750,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$150,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$100,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||2|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Assistance will be provided only to national non-profit organizations. Eligible national organizations must have affiliate offices and local, state, or regional membership constituencies in a minimum of 10 states and territories. Affiliate offices and local, state, or regional membership constituencies may not apply in lieu of, or on behalf of, their national office. No other applications are solicited. Limiting assistance to national organizations is necessary to produce the maximum possible enhancement, given available resources, of the assessment capacities of state and local health departments throughout the nation.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- CDC Procurement and Grants Office
Technical Information Management
Phone 770-488-2700 [email protected] [email protected]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Epidemiology of Lupus: Longitudinal Studies in Population-Based Cohorts
- • Improving Detection and Management of Glaucoma and Other Eye Diseases Among High Risk Popu...
- • TREST
- • Sustaining the Expansion of the Overseas Health Assessment and Management of U.S.-Bound Re...
- • National Partnerships to Promote Cancer Surveillance Standards and Support Data Quality an...
- • Postdoctoral Fellowship Training Program in Infectious Diseases
- • A Cooperative Agreement to Improve the Interaction Between Public Health Academicians and ...
- • A Cooperative Agreement to Strengthen Collaboration Between the Disciplines of Academic Me...
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- • 93.067
- • Surveillance and Response to Avian and Pandemic Influenza by National Health Authorities o...
- • Technical Assistance to Support Comprehensive Combination HIV Prevention, Care and Treatme...
- • Strengthening Ebola rapid detection and response capacity through community based surveill...
- • test2