Improving Care for Dying Children and Their Families
The summary for the Improving Care for Dying Children and Their Families grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Improving Care for Dying Children and Their Families: The National Institute of Nursing Research (NINR), the National Cancer Institute (NCI), and the National Institute of Child Health and Human Development (NICHD) invite applications to encourage research that will improve the quality of life for children who are approaching the end of life, the quality of the dying process, and bereavement following the death for the children's families, friends and other care providers. For this PA, family is defined broadly in terms of traditional families and non-traditional families including children being cared for in foster situations, by distant relatives, or friends. Children are defined according to NIH as individuals below 21 years of age. Attention to children of all developmental stages, infancy through adolescence, is highly encouraged.
|Federal Grant Title:||Improving Care for Dying Children and Their Families|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health|
|Grant Categories:||Education Health Income Security and Social Services|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||PA-04-057|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Nursing Research 93.395 Cancer Treatment Research|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Multiple Receipt Dates - See Link to Full Announce|
|Posted Date:||Feb 13, 2004|
|Creation Date:||Feb 02, 2007|
|Archive Date:||Feb 03, 2007|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||93.865 -- National Institute of Child Health and Human Development Extramural Research|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- City or township governments Small businesses Special district governments For profit organizations other than small businesses Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Independent school districts Public and State controlled institutions of higher education Private institutions of higher education County governments Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) State governments Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster FBOWebmaster@OD.NIH.GOV NIH OER Webmaster
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Ethical Issues in Translational Science Research (R01 Clinical Trial Optional)
- • A Collaborative Network to Optimize Emergency Care of Older Adults with Alzheimers Disease...
- • Innovations to Foster Healthy Longevity in Low-Income Settings (R03 Clinical Trial Not All...
- • HIV-associated Non-Communicable Diseases Research at Low- and Middle-Income Country Instit...
- • National Dental Practice-Based Research Network Clinical Trial or Observational Study Plan...