Improving Child and Maternal Nutrition in Tanzania
The summary for the Improving Child and Maternal Nutrition in Tanzania grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Tanzania USAID Dar es Salaam, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Improving Child and Maternal Nutrition in Tanzania: This is a DRAFT Request for Applications posted by the United States Agency for International Development (USAID) in Tanzania for external consultation. The Program Description is being shared in draft in advance of the planned solicitation in order to give the Government of Tanzania, development partners and civil society organizations (CSOs) the opportunity to provide input on the content and design before the full Request for Applications is officially launched for application.
|Federal Grant Title:||Improving Child and Maternal Nutrition in Tanzania|
|Federal Agency Name:||Tanzania USAID Dar es Salaam|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||USAID-TANZAIA-11-005-RFA|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||USAID Foreign Assistance for Programs Overseas|
|Current Application Deadline:||Apr 29, 2011|
|Original Application Deadline:||Apr 22, 2011|
|Posted Date:||Apr 08, 2011|
|Creation Date:||Apr 16, 2011|
|Archive Date:||No date given|
|Total Program Funding:||$35,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$35,000,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$35,000,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- For profit and not for profit organizations, excluding government owned institutions.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Samuel Kiranga Grantor Phone 2668503
Aquisition Specialist [firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Call for Public-Private Alliance Concept Papers related to USAID/Senegal's Resilience in t...
- • RFI - Sri Lanka Media Support Program
- • RFI - Multi-Sectoral Nutrition Activity
- • Broad Agency Announcement (BAA) for Advancing Universal Health Coverage (UHC) in Banglades...
- • USAID CARING FOR VULNERABLE CHILDREN (Ethiopia OVC ACTIVITY)
- • Textbook and Learning Materials Program
- • Field-Support Program
- • FY-2005 Disaster Response Initiative in Northeast Sudan
- More Grants from the Tanzania USAID Dar es Salaam
- • Comprehensive Platform for Integrated Communication Initiative (CPICI)
- • Comprehensive Health Services Delivery (CHSD)
- • Comprehensive Platform For Integrated Communications Initiative (cpici)
- • Tanzania Comprehensive Health Services Delivery Program (CHSD)
- • Caring for Children and Empowering Young People (C2EYP)