Improving the Health of People with Disabilities through State Based Public Health Programs DD12-1204
The summary for the Improving the Health of People with Disabilities through State Based Public Health Programs DD12-1204 grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Improving the Health of People with Disabilities through State Based Public Health Programs DD12-1204: The purpose of this cooperative agreement is to enhance existing activities to promote and maximize health, prevent chronic disease, improve emergency preparedness, and increase the quality of life among people with disabilities (PWD). This funding opportunity announcement focuses on the following priority areas for the National Center on Birth Defects and Developmental Disabilities (NCBDDD), Division of Human Development and Disability (DHDD): Priority 1: Reduce disparities in key health indicators, including obesity in children, youth and adults with disabilities. Priority 4: Identify and reduce disparities in health care access for people with disabilities. Applicants are encouraged to propose strategies that strengthen their current capacities and develop innovative approaches to accomplish the objectives of the program.
|Federal Grant Title:||Improving the Health of People with Disabilities through State Based Public Health Programs DD12-1204|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (HHS-CDC)|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||CDC-RFA-DD15-1502|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||April 1st, 2015|
|Original Application Deadline:||April 1st, 2015|
|Posted Date:||February 10th, 2015|
|Creation Date:||February 10th, 2015|
|Archive Date:||May 1st, 2015|
|Total Program Funding:||$5,399,865|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$300,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||28|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||February 10th, 2015|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- ELIGIBILITY INFORMATION Eligible Applicants This is a competing continuation. Only those applicants who were funded under CDC-RFA-DD12-1204 are eligible to apply.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- CDC Procurement and Grants Office
(PGO) Technical Information Management Section (TIMS)
Technical Information Management Section (TIMS)
- Similar Government Grants
- • Improving the Health of People with Mobility Limitations and Intellectual Disabilities thr...
- • National Centers for Health Promotion for People with Disabilities
- • Public Health Surveillance of Deep Vein Thrombosis and Pulmonary Embolism CDC-RFA-DD11-110...
- • National Centers on Health Promotion for People with Disabilities
- • Surveillance and Epidemiologic Research of Duchenne and Becker Muscular Dystrophy
- • Cooperative Agreement to Enhance Clinical Practices to Prevent Birth Defects and Developme...
- • State Implementation Projects for Preventing Secondary Conditions and Promoting the Health...
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- • 93.067
- • Surveillance and Response to Avian and Pandemic Influenza by National Health Authorities o...
- • Technical Assistance to Support Comprehensive Combination HIV Prevention, Care and Treatme...
- • Strengthening Ebola rapid detection and response capacity through community based surveill...
- • test2