In Vivo Cellular and Molecular Imaging Centers (Icmics)
The summary for the In Vivo Cellular and Molecular Imaging Centers (Icmics) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
In Vivo Cellular and Molecular Imaging Centers (Icmics): The Cancer Imaging Program, Division of Cancer Diagnosis and Treatment of the National Cancer Institute (NCI), invites applications for new or competing P50 Research Center Grants for In Vivo Cellular and Molecular Imaging Centers (ICMICs). This initiative is designed to capitalize on the extraordinary opportunity for molecular imaging to have an impact on the diagnosis and treatment of cancer patients non-invasively and quantitatively. Molecular imaging technologies can provide valuable laboratory tools for the interrogation of biological pathways relevant to cancer, as well as to provide imaging agents and technologies that will be directly utilized in the clinic. The 5-year P50 ICMIC grants described in this PAR are designed to bring together interdisciplinary scientific teams to lead the nation in cutting-edge cancer molecular imaging research with clinical relevance, provide unique core facilities to support oncology imaging research, provide flexibility to respond to exciting pilot research opportunities, and provide interdisciplinary career development opportunities for investigators new to the field of molecular cancer imaging. The P50 mechanism will promote coordination, interrelationships and scientific synergy among the research components and resources, leading to a highly integrated imaging center.
|Federal Grant Title:||In Vivo Cellular and Molecular Imaging Centers (Icmics)|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health|
|Grant Categories:||Health Education|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||PAR-04-069|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Cancer Cause and Prevention Research 93.394 Cancer Detection and Diagnosis Research|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Multiple Receipt Dates - See Link to Full Announce|
|Posted Date:||Mar 02, 2004|
|Creation Date:||Mar 02, 2004|
|Archive Date:||Aug 20, 2005|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||93.395 -- Cancer Treatment Research|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments County governments City or township governments Special district governments Independent school districts Public and State controlled institutions of higher education Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Private institutions of higher education For profit organizations other than small businesses Small businesses
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster FBOWebmaster@OD.NIH.GOV NIH OER Webmaster
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Ethical Issues in Translational Science Research (R01 Clinical Trial Optional)
- • A Collaborative Network to Optimize Emergency Care of Older Adults with Alzheimers Disease...
- • Innovations to Foster Healthy Longevity in Low-Income Settings (R03 Clinical Trial Not All...
- • HIV-associated Non-Communicable Diseases Research at Low- and Middle-Income Country Instit...
- • National Dental Practice-Based Research Network Clinical Trial or Observational Study Plan...