Increased Knowledge and Innovative Strategies to Reduce HIV Incidence-iKnow Projects (R01)
The summary for the Increased Knowledge and Innovative Strategies to Reduce HIV Incidence-iKnow Projects (R01) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Increased Knowledge and Innovative Strategies to Reduce HIV Incidence-iKnow Projects (R01): The purpose of this Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA) is to promote innovative research that addresses one or both of the following objectives: Devise optimal strategies to improve the identification of persons unaware of their HIV-1 infection and successfully link them to HIV testing, treatment, and prevention interventions. Develop and examine the feasibility and acceptability of novel integrated interventions of biomedical and behavioral strategies that substantially reduce the likelihood of onward HIV transmission in these populations.
|Federal Grant Title:||Increased Knowledge and Innovative Strategies to Reduce HIV Incidence-iKnow Projects (R01)|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health|
|Grant Categories:||Education Health|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||PAR-16-117|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Numbers:||319431, 319428, 319429, 319430, 319432|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Mental Health Research Grants; Drug Abuse and Addiction Research Programs; Allergy and Infectious Diseases Research; Microbiology and Infectious Diseases Research|
|Current Application Deadline:||May 8, 2018|
|Original Application Deadline:||May 8, 2018|
|Posted Date:||Mar 3, 2016|
|Creation Date:||Mar 3, 2016|
|Archive Date:||Jun 8, 2018|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||none|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||none|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- City or township governments
Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
Independent school districts
For profit organizations other than small businesses
Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments)
Special district governments
Public and State controlled institutions of higher education
Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized)
Private institutions of higher education
Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Other Eligible Applicants include the following: Alaska Native and Native Hawaiian Serving Institutions; Asian American Native American Pacific Islander Serving Institutions (AANAPISISs); Eligible Agencies of the Federal Government; Faith-based or Community-based Organizations; Hispanic-serving Institutions; Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs); Indian/Native American Tribal Governments (Other than Federally Recognized); Non-domestic (non-U.S.) Entities (Foreign Organizations); Regional Organizations; Tribally Controlled Colleges and Universities (TCCUs) ; U.S. Territory or Possession.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- NIH OER Webmaster
If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster
National Institutes of Health 301-496-3405
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Ethical Issues in Translational Science Research (R01 Clinical Trial Optional)
- • A Collaborative Network to Optimize Emergency Care of Older Adults with Alzheimers Disease...
- • Innovations to Foster Healthy Longevity in Low-Income Settings (R03 Clinical Trial Not All...
- • HIV-associated Non-Communicable Diseases Research at Low- and Middle-Income Country Instit...
- • National Dental Practice-Based Research Network Clinical Trial or Observational Study Plan...