Infrastructure Development Training Programs for Critical HIV Research at Low-and Middle-Income Country Institutions (G11)
The summary for the Infrastructure Development Training Programs for Critical HIV Research at Low-and Middle-Income Country Institutions (G11) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Infrastructure Development Training Programs for Critical HIV Research at Low-and Middle-Income Country Institutions (G11): The overall goal of the Fogarty International Center (FIC) HIV Research Training Program is to strengthen the scientific capacity of institutions in low- and middle-income countries (LMICs) to conduct HIV research on the evolving HIV epidemic in their countries.
|Federal Grant Title:||Infrastructure Development Training Programs for Critical HIV Research at Low-and Middle-Income Country Institutions (G11)|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health|
|Grant Categories:||Education Health|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||PAR-16-280|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Numbers:||322781, 322780, 322782, 322783|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Alcohol Research Programs; Drug Abuse and Addiction Research Programs; International Research and Research Training|
|Current Application Deadline:||Aug 23, 2018|
|Original Application Deadline:||Aug 23, 2018|
|Posted Date:||May 23, 2016|
|Creation Date:||May 23, 2016|
|Archive Date:||Sep 23, 2018|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$92,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||none|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Private institutions of higher education
Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
Public and State controlled institutions of higher education
Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Other Eligible Applicants include the following: Hispanic-serving Institutions; Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs); Non-domestic (non-U.S.) Entities (Foreign Organizations).
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- NIH OER Webmaster
If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster
National Institutes of Health 301-496-3405
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Ethical Issues in Translational Science Research (R01 Clinical Trial Optional)
- • A Collaborative Network to Optimize Emergency Care of Older Adults with Alzheimers Disease...
- • Innovations to Foster Healthy Longevity in Low-Income Settings (R03 Clinical Trial Not All...
- • HIV-associated Non-Communicable Diseases Research at Low- and Middle-Income Country Instit...
- • National Dental Practice-Based Research Network Clinical Trial or Observational Study Plan...