Infrastructures and Interoperability Support for the Public Health Laboratories
The summary for the Infrastructures and Interoperability Support for the Public Health Laboratories grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Infrastructures and Interoperability Support for the Public Health Laboratories: American Recovery Reinvestment Act Epidemiology and Laboratory Capacity for Infectious Diseases (ELC) Infrastructures and Interoperability Support for the Public Health Laboratories. The purpose of this funding from the ARRA-HITECH Act is to support states through the ELC program to enhance and advance infrastructure and interoperability support for public health laboratories.
|Federal Grant Title:||Infrastructures and Interoperability Support for the Public Health Laboratories|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention|
|Grant Categories:||Recovery Act|
|Type of Opportunity:||Other|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||CDC-RFA-CI10-1007ARRA10|
|Type of Funding:||Other|
|CFDA Descriptions:||ARRA -Health Information Technology and Public Health|
|Current Application Deadline:||Apr 21, 2010|
|Original Application Deadline:||Apr 21, 2010|
|Posted Date:||Mar 19, 2010|
|Creation Date:||Mar 19, 2010|
|Archive Date:||May 21, 2010|
|Total Program Funding:||$5,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$600,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$100,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||25|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- These 58 eligible applicants are currently funded under the following ELC Funding Opportunity Numbers: CI04-040: Alabama, Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Houston TX, Iowa, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Los Angeles CA, Louisiana, Maine, Massachusetts, Michigan, Missouri, Mississippi, Montana, Nebraska, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, New York City NY, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Philadelphia PA, Republic of Palau, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming. CI07-701: Alaska, Arkansas, Chicago IL, Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, Delaware, District of Columbia, Idaho, Maryland, Minnesota, Nevada, North Dakota, Oregon, South Carolina. CI07-702: New Hampshire Eligibility is limited to current ELC grantees because the activities in this FOA are directly related to the scope of the current ELC FOA #s CI04-040, CI07-701, and CI07-702 regarding improving information systems in general and more specifically the stated goals of the National Electronic Disease Surveillance System (NEDSS) component of these ELC FOAs, particularly the goal of supporting exchange of data between public health agencies and the clinical community.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) Procurement and Grants Office (PGO) Technical and Information Management Section (TIMS) Phone 770-488-2700
General Email [firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Similar Government Grants
- • "Recovery Act"Standard and Reusable Solutions for Hospital Laboratory Submission of Report...
- • American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA)Funding Announcement for Enhancing the Intero...
- • American Recovery and Reinvestment Act Public Health Reporting by Hospital Laboratories Co...
- • American Recovery and Reinvestment Act EPIDEMIOLOGY AND LABORATORY CAPACITY FOR INFECTIOUS...
- • Laboratory Technical Implementation Assistance for Public Health Cooperative Agreement Pro...
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- • Technical Assistance to Support Comprehensive Combination HIV Prevention, Care and Treatme...
- • Strengthening Ebola rapid detection and response capacity through community based surveill...
- • test2
- • Program Expansion Supplement: Technical Assistance to Provide High-Quality Voluntary Medic...
- • Program Expansion Supplement: Increasing Access to HIV Confidential Voluntary Counseling a...