Innovation Ecosystem Development Initiative
The summary for the Innovation Ecosystem Development Initiative grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Oak Ridge Office, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Innovation Ecosystem Development Initiative: To create or enhance an environment to accelerate the movement of innovative energy technologies to the market.
|Federal Grant Title:||Innovation Ecosystem Development Initiative|
|Federal Agency Name:||Oak Ridge Office|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||DE-FOA-0000356|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Inventions and Innovations|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jul 09, 2010|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jul 09, 2010|
|Posted Date:||May 21, 2010|
|Creation Date:||May 21, 2010|
|Archive Date:||No date given|
|Total Program Funding:||$2,100,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$1,050,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||2|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- All type of entities are eligible to apply except other Federal agencies and nonprofit organizations described in section 501(c)(4) of the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 that engaged in lobbying activities after December 31, 1995.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Rashel L. Schultz, Contract Specialist, 865-576-7814SchultzR@oro.doe.gov
- Similar Government Grants
- • Inventions and Innovation (I and I)
- • Inventions and Innovation
- • Inventions and Innovation Program (I I)
- • Information Dissemination, Education, and Public Outreach for the Solar Energy Technologie...
- More Grants from the Oak Ridge Office
- • The DOE FY2010 Phase III Xlerator Program for Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy, Elec...