Innovative Social Media Strategies to Reach Open to Smoking Youth
The summary for the Innovative Social Media Strategies to Reach Open to Smoking Youth grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Innovative Social Media Strategies to Reach Open to Smoking Youth: The purpose of this initiative is to identify and counter pro-tobacco messages and related online youth influences by creating and implementing innovative social media strategies to target and influence open-to-smoking youth ages 12-17. To be effective and efficient, these strategies must be implemented within the framework of an existing, proven, branded, national youth tobacco prevention counter-marketing campaign with an advanced online/social media presence and a strong youth following.
|Federal Grant Title:||Innovative Social Media Strategies to Reach Open to Smoking Youth|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||CDC-RFA-DP11-1105|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention_Investigations and Technical Assistance|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jul 25, 2011|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jul 25, 2011|
|Posted Date:||Jun 24, 2011|
|Creation Date:||Jun 24, 2011|
|Archive Date:||Aug 24, 2011|
|Total Program Funding:||$4,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$2,000,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) Procurement and Grants Office (PGO) Technical Information and Management Section (TIMS) Phone 770-488-2700
General Submission Inquiries [firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Centers for Disease Control OPHPR Grant
- • CDC Mexico Co-Ag for Surveillance & Epidemiology
- • CDCs National Undergraduate Student Program: A Public Helath Workplace Experience to Incre...
- • Creutzfeldt-Jakob Disease (CJD) Increasing Educational
- • Improving Access to Eye Care among Persons at High Risk of Glaucoma
- • Postdoctoral Fellowship Training Program in Infectious Diseases
- • A Cooperative Agreement to Improve the Interaction Between Public Health Academicians and ...
- • A Cooperative Agreement to Strengthen Collaboration Between the Disciplines of Academic Me...
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- • Strengthening Ebola rapid detection and response capacity through community based surveill...
- • test2
- • Program Expansion Supplement: Technical Assistance to Provide High-Quality Voluntary Medic...
- • Program Expansion Supplement: Increasing Access to HIV Confidential Voluntary Counseling a...
- • Program Expansion Supplement: Supporting Laboratory Diagnosis and Monitoring to Scale up a...