International AIDS Education and Training Centers
The summary for the International AIDS Education and Training Centers grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Health Resources and Services Administration, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
International AIDS Education and Training Centers: The goal of this Cooperative Agreement is to assist countries with developing systems of care to understand and put into action best practices for high quality, comprehensive HIV primary care and support service delivery to people living with HIV/AIDS. The Cooperative Agreement will transfer knowledge and provide practical help to a diverse group of organizations and individuals, including administrative and direct service staff of Country Ministry/Departments of Health and local AIDS programs, District and Provincial health departments, Faith-based, community-based and non-governmental organizations; providers and their subcontractors; and consumers. Cooperative Agreement recipients will build upon the lessons learned from other training, technical assistance and capacity building efforts sponsored by the HIV/AIDS Bureau and work to address needs not fulfilled by existing efforts.
|Federal Grant Title:||International AIDS Education and Training Centers|
|Federal Agency Name:||Health Resources and Services Administration|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||HRSA-05-017|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||AIDS Education and Training Centers|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Oct 07, 2005|
|Posted Date:||Oct 28, 2004|
|Creation Date:||Oct 28, 2004|
|Archive Date:||Dec 07, 2005|
|Total Program Funding:||$1,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||2|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- National, regional and local non-profit organizations involved in addressing global HIV/AIDS related issues. Applicants must have a history of developing and disseminating informational materials and providing training and technical assistance, to HIV/AIDS related organizations outside of the United States within the past three years. Community-based and faith-based organizations are eligible to apply.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Contact HRSA Call Center at 877-Go4-HRSA/877-464-4772;301-998-7373 or email email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org
- Similar Government Grants
- • Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Implementation Center for HIV Clinical Quality Improvement
- • Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program National Training and Technical Assistance Programs for Resour...
- • Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Part A Planning Council and Transitional Grant Area Planning B...
- • Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Part B AIDS Drug Assistance Program Training and Technical Ass...
- • Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program National Training and Technical Assistance Cooperative Agreeme...
- • National HIV Training and Technical Assistance Cooperative Agreements
- • Training and Technical Assistance Cooperative Agreements Targeting Ryan White Care Act Tit...
- • National Clinicians' Consultation Center
- More Grants from the Health Resources and Services Administration
- • Increasing Organ Donation Awareness
- • Frontier Community Health Integration Project Technical Assistance, Tracking, and Analysis...
- • Autism Transitions Research Project (ATRP)
- • Primary Care Medicine and Dentistry Clinician Educator Career Development Award
- • National Maternal and Child Center for Oral Health Systems Integration and Improvement