International Industrial Energy Efficiency Training and Deployment
The summary for the International Industrial Energy Efficiency Training and Deployment grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Golden Field Office, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
International Industrial Energy Efficiency Training and Deployment: This funding opportunity announcement (FOA) is directed toward the development of U.S. international training capabilities in energy efficiency and management in key manufacturing sectors worldwide, including the performance of assessments of energy facilities. The successful outcome of this announcement would be the development of this training capability by U.S.-based companies and the accelerated deployment of energy saving and Green House Gas (GHG) emission reduction opportunities. In addition, this accelerated deployment of energy saving and GHG emission reduction opportunities is anticipated to increase the market for state-of-the-art U.S. technologies and services in the countries of interest. Applications should address activities/tasks which target the training of auditors in industrial energy efficiency and adaptations of successful techniques used in the U.S. to energy intensive industries such as aluminum, steel and cement manufac turing.
|Federal Grant Title:||International Industrial Energy Efficiency Training and Deployment|
|Federal Agency Name:||Golden Field Office|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||DE-FOA-0000531|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy Information Dissemination, Outreach, Training and Technical Analysis/Assistance|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jun 16, 2011|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jun 16, 2011|
|Posted Date:||May 11, 2011|
|Creation Date:||Jun 07, 2011|
|Archive Date:||No date given|
|Total Program Funding:||$0|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- David L. Harris Jr., email@example.com
- Similar Government Grants
- • Request for Information (RFI) DE-FOA-0001512: Accounting Conventions for Non-Combustible R...
- • Notice of Technical Assistance for Remote Alaska Communities Energy Efficiency Competition
- • Remote Alaskan Communities Energy Efficiency Competition
- • Solar Decathlon Program Administrator
- • 2017 Solar Decathlon College Team Competition
- • Area of Interest 1: Low Temperature Combustion -- FreedomCAR and Vehicle Technologies Prog...
- • Area of Interest 2: Emission Control Devices -- FreedomCAR and Vehicle Technologies Progra...
- • Area of Interest 3: Technologies to Enhance Engine Efficiency -- FreedomCAR and Vehicle Te...
- More Grants from the Golden Field Office
- • Notice of Intent to Issue: DE-FOA-0001660 - Deployment of Clean Energy and Energy Efficien...
- • RFI: Wind Wildlife Operational and Compensatory Mitigation
- • DE-FOA-0001631: Request for Information: Miscellaneous Electric Loads (MELs) Energy Effici...
- • Request for Information (RFI): Cellulosic Sugar and Lignin Production Capabilities
- • Request for Information - DE-FOA-0001635 - POTENTIAL TECHNICAL FOCUS AREAS FOR ADVANCED MA...