International Programs to Prevent and Control Micronutrient Malnutrition
The summary for the International Programs to Prevent and Control Micronutrient Malnutrition grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
International Programs to Prevent and Control Micronutrient Malnutrition: CDC's Procurement and Grants Office has published a program announcement entitled, "International Programs to Prevent and Control Micronutrient Malnutrition". Approximately $2,500,000-4,000,000 will be available to fund one award. The purpose of the program is to work with global partners to eliminate vitamin and mineral deficiencies as public health problems among vulnerable populations in countries throughout the world, particularly related to iron, vitamin A, iodine, folic acid and zinc deficiency.
|Federal Grant Title:||International Programs to Prevent and Control Micronutrient Malnutrition|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||CDC-RFA-DP09-911|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Assistance Programs for Chronic Disease Prevention and Control|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jun 10, 2009 Appli|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jun 10, 2009 Appli|
|Posted Date:||Apr 09, 2009|
|Creation Date:||Jun 11, 2009|
|Archive Date:||Jul 10, 2009|
|Total Program Funding:||$2,500,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$800,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$500,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- United Nations Children's Fund (UNICEF)
- Grant Announcement Contact
- PGO TIMS Phone 770-488-2700
Email contact [firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Similar Government Grants
- • State Public Health Approaches to Addressing Arthritis
- • Etiology and Outcome of Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- • Natural Experiments of Policy and Built Environment Impact on Diabetes Risk
- • Public Health Actions to Prevent and Control Diabetes, Tobacco Use, Heart Disease, and ass...
- • State Public Health Approaches to Improving Arthritis Outcomes
- • Health Promotion and Diabetes Prevention Projects for American Indian/Alaska Native (AI/AN...
- • National Program To Promote Diabetes Education Strategies in Minority Communities: The Nat...
- • Incidence, Natural History, and Quality of Life of Diabetes in Youth
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- • 93.067
- • Surveillance and Response to Avian and Pandemic Influenza by National Health Authorities o...
- • Technical Assistance to Support Comprehensive Combination HIV Prevention, Care and Treatme...
- • Strengthening Ebola rapid detection and response capacity through community based surveill...
- • test2