International Research Collaboration on Alcohol and Alcoholism (U01)
The summary for the International Research Collaboration on Alcohol and Alcoholism (U01) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
International Research Collaboration on Alcohol and Alcoholism (U01): The National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism (NIAAA) invites applications for the purpose of fostering international collaborations between alcohol research investigators within the United States and investigators located at non-United States laboratories and performance sites for the mutual advancement of our understanding of alcohol problems and of clinical and public health approaches to their solutions. The program is intended to provide funds for research activities to be undertaken jointly between the U.S. and non-U.S. laboratory that expands the research direction of both the U.S. and non-U.S. laboratories in a collaborative manner.
|Federal Grant Title:||International Research Collaboration on Alcohol and Alcoholism (U01)|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||PAR-11-282|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Alcohol Research Programs|
|Current Application Deadline:||Sep 07, 2014|
|Original Application Deadline:||Sep 07, 2014|
|Posted Date:||Jul 27, 2011|
|Creation Date:||Jul 27, 2011|
|Archive Date:||Oct 08, 2014|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$250,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments - County governments - City or township governments - Special district governments - Independent school districts - Public and State controlled institutions of higher education - Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) - Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities - Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) - Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Private institutions of higher education - For profit organizations other than small businesses - Small businesses - Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Other Eligible Applicants include the following: Alaska Native and Native Hawaiian Serving Institutions; Eligible Agencies of the Federal Government; Faith-based or Community-based Organizations; Hispanic-serving Institutions; Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs); Indian/Native American Tribal Governments (Other than Federally Recognized); Non-domestic (non-U.S.) Entities (Foreign Organizations); Regional Organizations; Tribally Controlled Colleges and Universities (TCCUs) ; U.S. Territory or Possession; Foreign institutions may participate as applicants or subcontractors if they have unique patient or laboratory resources, unusual scientific merit, or documented evidence for support. Non-domestic (non-U.S.) Entities (Foreign Institutions) are eligible to apply. Non-domestic (non-U.S.) components of U.S. Organizations are eligible to apply.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- NIH OER WebmasterFBOWebmaster@OD.NIH.GOV
If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster [FBOWebmaster@OD.NIH.GOV]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Collaborative Research in HIV/AIDS, Alcohol, and Related Comorbidities (U01)
- • Model Continuums of Care Initiative (MCCI) for Women and Girls at Risk and Living With HIV...
- • Expanding Alcohol-Focused High-Priority Translational Research for HIV/AIDS (UH2/UH3)
- • Collaborative Initiative on Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorders (CIFASD) Outreach/Disseminati...
- • Collaborative Initiative on Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorders (CIFASD) Exploratory/Developm...
- • Mechanisms of Alcoholic Pancreatitis
- • Alcohol Abuse and Hiv/Aids in Resource-Poor Societies
- • Mechanisms of Alcohol-Induced Tissue Injury
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Learning Disabilities Research Centers (P50)
- • NIAMS Clinical Trial Planning Grant (R34)
- • NIAMS Clinical Trial Implementation Cooperative Agreement (U01)
- • Short-term Measurements of Physical Resilience as a Predictor of Healthspan in Mice (R01)
- • Basic and Translational Research on Decision Making in Aging and Alzheimer's Disease (R01)