International Research in Homeland Security Science & Technology Mission Areas
The summary for the International Research in Homeland Security Science & Technology Mission Areas grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Office of Procurement Operations Grants Division, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
International Research in Homeland Security Science & Technology Mission Areas: The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Science and Technology (S&T) Directorate is soliciting applications for international research projects aligned with the mission and requirements of DHS S&T. These projects should be designed to augment and complement, through international research and collaboration, the depth and breadth of homeland security science and technology research. Specifically, the S&T Directorate seeks proposals that will contribute to homeland security science and technology, including but not limited to: - Evaluation of novel tools or approaches to confronting homeland security challenges; - Basic research to provide data, understandings, or models that support S&T efforts or policy decisions; and - S&T and operations research evaluations to support revolutionary improvements in DHS's mission and its component agencies' operations.
|Federal Grant Title:||International Research in Homeland Security Science & Technology Mission Areas|
|Federal Agency Name:||Office of Procurement Operations Grants Division|
|Grant Categories:||Science and Technology|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||DHS-08-ST-108-002|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Homeland Security, Research, Testing, Evaluation and Demonstration of Technologies|
|Current Application Deadline:||Sep 30, 2008|
|Original Application Deadline:||Sep 30, 2008|
|Posted Date:||Mar 13, 2008|
|Creation Date:||Mar 13, 2008|
|Archive Date:||Oct 30, 2008|
|Total Program Funding:||$1,200,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$200,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||6|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Public and State controlled institutions of higher education - Private institutions of higher education
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Tya Renwick Grants Officer, GFAD/OPO Phone 202-447-5602
- Similar Government Grants
- • FY 19 STC Announcement
- • ERBC NOFO
- • School-Age Trauma Training (SATT)
- • Critical Infrastructure and Flood Risk Management Innovation Project
- • Vehicle Inspection for Early Warning (VIEW)
- • GLANSER - Geospatial Location Accountability & Navigation System for Emergency Responders
- • Researching, Creating, Developing, Deploying and Evaluating Innovative Educational Tools, ...
- • Adaptive Adversary Modeling for Terrorism Risk Analysis
- More Grants from the Office of Procurement Operations Grants Division
- • FY 19 STC Announcement
- • State Local Tribal Territorial Indicators of Compromise Automation Pilot
- • State Local Tribal and Territorial (SLTT) Reporting and Threat Information Sharing Pilot
- • State, Local, Tribal and Territorial (SLTT) Security Operations Center (SOC) Information S...
- • FY 2019 Citizenship and Assimilation Grant Program: Refugee and Asylee Assimilation Progra...