Inventory of Bat Community Composition and Monitoring for White Nose Syndrome In Five National Park Units in Western PA
The summary for the Inventory of Bat Community Composition and Monitoring for White Nose Syndrome In Five National Park Units in Western PA grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Inventory of Bat Community Composition and Monitoring for White Nose Syndrome In Five National Park Units in Western PA: Continuation of bat surveys in the park units located in Southwestern Pennsylvania. Cooperator will use qPCR to determine the presence of PD using wing punches and body swabs obtained from each bat.
|Federal Grant Title:||Inventory of Bat Community Composition and Monitoring for White Nose Syndrome In Five National Park Units in Western PA|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||P15AS00164|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Cooperative Research and Training Programs - Resources of the National Park System|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jun 19, 2015 This is not a request for applicatio|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jun 19, 2015 This is not a request for applicatio|
|Posted Date:||Jun 10, 2015|
|Creation Date:||Jun 10, 2015|
|Archive Date:||Jul 9, 2015|
|Total Program Funding:||$0|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Public and State controlled institutions of higher education
- Grant Announcement Contact
- RITA MIHALIK, Financial Assistance Officer, 301-663-1481 x 5
National Park Service 303-898-9819
- Similar Government Grants
- • Ethnographic Overview and Traditional Associations Study of Channel Islands National Park ...
- • Prepare Historic Resources Study of Climbing for Joshua Tree National Park, California
- • Management techniques to enhance California prairie biodiversity
- • Conservation of native biodiversity in Southern California National Parks
- • Improve control strategies for invasive plants and fungal pathogens in Hawaii Volcanoes Na...
- • Historic Structure Analysis of Bowman-Hite House and Bank Barn, Cedar Creek and Belle Grov...
- • National Park Service- Catalog Southwest Regional Office Central Files
- • National Park Service- Archeological Testing at LA162528/PECO742, Pigeon's Ranch Subunit, ...
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Delaware & Lehigh National Heritage Area
- • Essex National Heritage Area
- • Hudson River Valley National Heritage Area
- • Lackawanna Valley National Heritage Area
- • Susquehanna National Heritage Area