Jewish Family and Children's Service of Southern Arizona, Inc. - Tucson,AZ
The summary for the Jewish Family and Children's Service of Southern Arizona, Inc. - Tucson,AZ grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Administration on Aging, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Jewish Family and Children's Service of Southern Arizona, Inc. - Tucson,AZ: This is an earmarked project for Services to Naturally Occurring Retirement Community seniors. Each year Congress directs that certain amounts be used to fund specific projects and/or entities at designated amounts outside of the competitive grants process. This type of award is referred to as an earmarked award or earmark As funding for earmarked awards is not competed, eligibility for this grant is restricted to the Jewish Family and Children's Service of Southern Arizona, Inc. - Tucson,AZ
|Federal Grant Title:||Jewish Family and Children's Service of Southern Arizona, Inc. - Tucson,AZ|
|Federal Agency Name:||Administration on Aging|
|Grant Categories:||Income Security and Social Services|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||HHS-AOA-E-07|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Special Programs for the Aging_Title IV_and Title II_Discretionary Projects|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jun 01, 2004|
|Posted Date:||Mar 17, 2004|
|Creation Date:||Jul 01, 2004|
|Archive Date:||Jul 01, 2004|
|Total Program Funding:||$196,235|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$196,235|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$196,235|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Yan, Yi-Hsin, IT Specialist, Phone 202-619-0724, Fax 202-357-3458, Email email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org Yan, Yi-Hsin
- Similar Government Grants
- • Disaster Assistance for State Units on Aging (SUAs) and Tribal Organizations in National D...
- • Advancing Person-Centered, Trauma-Informed Supportive Services for Holocaust Survivors
- • State Grants to Enhance Adult Protective Services
- • Senior Medicare Patrol Projects - Empowering Seniors to Prevent Health Care Fraud
- • National Information & Referral Support Center
- • Aging In Place Initiative, Denver, Allied Jewish Federation of Colorado
- • Jewish Family and Children's Service - Sarasota,FL
- • Jewish Family Service - Seattle,WA
- More Grants from the Administration on Aging
- • University Centers for Excellence in Developmental Disabilities
- • Disaster Assistance for State Units on Aging (SUAs) and Tribal Organizations Impacted by N...
- • Disaster Assistance for State Units on Aging (SUAs) and Title VI Tribal Organizations Impa...
- • Building the Business Capacity of Aging and Disability Community-Based Networks for Manage...