Joint Adult Drug Court Solicitation to Enhance Services, Coordination, and Treatment
The summary for the Joint Adult Drug Court Solicitation to Enhance Services, Coordination, and Treatment grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Justice Assistance, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Joint Adult Drug Court Solicitation to Enhance Services, Coordination, and Treatment: BJA and SAMHSA are accepting applications to enhance the court services, coordination, and evidence-based substance abuse treatment and recovery support services of adult drug courts. The purpose of this joint initiative is to allow applicants to submit a comprehensive strategy for enhancing drug court services and capacity. Applicants are competing for two grant awards (a grant from SAMHSA and a separate grant from BJA) for both criminal justice and substance abuse treatment funds with one application. In order to fulfill all of the requirements for this grant program, applicants should comply with the requirements outlined in this grant announcement as well as those incorporated by reference in the Requirements Resource Guide. These grants are authorized under 42 U.S.C. ÃÂ§ 3797u, et seq., and section 509 of the Public Health Service Act, as amended. This announcement addresses Healthy People 2020 Substance Abuse Topic Area HP 2020-SA and SAMHSAÃ¢ÂÂs Strategic Initiative on Trauma and Justice.
|Federal Grant Title:||Joint Adult Drug Court Solicitation to Enhance Services, Coordination, and Treatment|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Justice Assistance|
|Grant Categories:||Law Justice and Legal Services|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||BJA-2016-8988|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Drug Court Discretionary Grant Program|
|Current Application Deadline:||May 31, 2016|
|Original Application Deadline:||May 31, 2016|
|Posted Date:||Mar 31, 2016|
|Creation Date:||Mar 31, 2016|
|Archive Date:||Jun 30, 2016|
|Total Program Funding:||$4,500,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$400,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||15|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Eligible applicants are limited to states or state courts applying on behalf of a single jurisdiction; local courts; counties; other units of local government; or federally recognized Indian tribal governments (as determined by the Secretary of the Interior). Indian tribal governments may apply directly or through other public or not-for-profit private entities. Eligible jurisdictions must have a fully operational (at least 1 year as of September 30, 2016) adult drug court. Operational is defined as a judge being designated as a drug court judge with a drug court docket of cases and seeing defendants in drug court on a regular and recurring basis.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Full Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- For technical assistance with submitting an application, contact the Grants.gov Customer Support Hotline at 800-518-4726 or 606-545-5035, or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The Grants.gov Support Hotline hours of operation are 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, except federal holidays.
Technical Application Support
Bureau of Justice Assistance 202-353-7193
- More Grants from the Bureau of Justice Assistance
- • BJA FY 19 Second Chance Act Pay for Success Initiative: Outcomes-based Contracting To Lowe...
- • BJA FY 19 Reducing Injury and Death of Missing Individuals with Dementia and Developmental...
- • BJA FY 19 An Academic-based Training Initiative to Improve Police Responses for People wit...
- • Gulf States Regional Law Enforcement Technology Assistance Initiative
- • BJA FY 19 Gulf States Regional Law Enforcement Technology Training and Technical Assistanc...