Judicial Strengthening Program
The summary for the Judicial Strengthening Program grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Kazakhstan USAID Almaty, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Judicial Strengthening Program: The United States Government, as represented by the United States Agency for International Development (USAID) Mission to the Central Asian Republics, is seeking applications from all qualified organizations (US NGOs, PVOs, and local NGOs, etc) to implement a five-year program to increase the effectiveness and integrity of the judicial system in Kyrgyzstan, subject to the availability of funds as described in the following Request for Applications (RFA). USAID intends to award one Cooperative Agreement as a result of this RFA. Subject to the availability of funds, USAID intends to provide up to $5,000,000 in total USAID funding over a five-year period. USAID reserves the right to fund any or none of the applications submitted.
|Federal Grant Title:||Judicial Strengthening Program|
|Federal Agency Name:||Kazakhstan USAID Almaty|
|Grant Categories:||Law Justice and Legal Services|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||RFA-176-11-000006|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||USAID Foreign Assistance for Programs Overseas|
|Current Application Deadline:||May 31, 2011|
|Original Application Deadline:||May 31, 2011|
|Posted Date:||Apr 12, 2011|
|Creation Date:||Apr 12, 2011|
|Archive Date:||Jun 30, 2011|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$5,000,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$1|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Mr. Albert Carrera Negotiator firstname.lastname@example.org
work e-mail [email@example.com]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Youth Empowerment Activity
- • Country Health Information Systems and Data Use (CHISU)
- • GIR'ITEKA (Be Respected) Health Activity
- • Input into Planning for USAID/Lebanon Office of Economic Growth on Trade and Financial Inc...
- • USAID/Senegal School Water Integrated Solutions for Health
- • Textbook and Learning Materials Program
- • Field-Support Program
- • FY-2005 Disaster Response Initiative in Northeast Sudan
- More Grants from the Kazakhstan USAID Almaty
- • USAID/Central Asia Regional Water and Environment Program
- • Nonpartisan Domestic Observation of the 2020 Parliamentary Elections in the Kyrgyz Republi...
- • Election Monitoring and Parliamentary Observation in the Kyrgyz Republic
- • Uzbekistan Education Reform
- • Regional Civil Society Program in Central Asia