Junior Reserve Officer Training Corps
The summary for the Junior Reserve Officer Training Corps grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Junior Reserve Officer Training Corps: No applications accepted. This is public notice of the National Park Service's intention to award at task agreement under CA# P16AC00738 with Kutztown University.
|Federal Grant Title:||Junior Reserve Officer Training Corps|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service (DOI-NPS)|
|Type of Opportunity:||Other|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||P19AS00483|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||August 18th, 2019|
|Original Application Deadline:||August 18th, 2019|
|Posted Date:||August 8th, 2019|
|Creation Date:||August 8th, 2019|
|Archive Date:||September 17th, 2019|
|Total Program Funding:||$52,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$1|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$1|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||August 8th, 2019|
- Category Explanation
- No applications accepted. This is public notice of the National Park Service’s intention to award at task agreement under CA# P16AC00738 with Kutztown University.
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- No applications accepted. This is public notice of the National Park Service's intention to award at task agreement under CA# P16AC00738 with Kutztown University.
- Grant Announcement Contact
Notice of Intent to Award - no applications accepted.
- Similar Government Grants
- • Educational program emphasizing the cultural and natural resources of Glacier National Par...
- • Lower B500 Road Removal in Redwood National Park
- • Historical Ecology to Understand Human Responses to Environmental and Climate Change: Rese...
- • Cooperative Agreement with Golden Gate National parks Conservancy and Golden Gate National...
- • Maintenance of Theodore Roosevelt Inaugural NHS
- • Hot Springs National Park
- • Assess and Report on economic impact of Federal Historic Tax Credits
- • American Institute of Architects cooperative agreement
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Delaware & Lehigh National Heritage Area
- • Essex National Heritage Area
- • Hudson River Valley National Heritage Area
- • Lackawanna Valley National Heritage Area
- • Susquehanna National Heritage Area