Knowledge Dissemination Conference Grants
The summary for the Knowledge Dissemination Conference Grants grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Office of the Administrator, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Knowledge Dissemination Conference Grants: SAMHSA's Center for Mental Health Services (CMHS), Center for Substance Abuse Prevention (CSAP), and Center for Substance Abuse Treatment (CSAT) are accepting applications for SAMHSA Knowledge Dissemination Conference Grants (also referred to as SAMHSA Conference Grants). The purpose of the Conference Grant program is to disseminate knowledge about practices within the mental health services and substance abuse prevention and treatment fields and to integrate that knowledge into real-world practice as effectively and efficiently as possible. In Fiscal Year (FY) 2005, SAMHSA?s three Centers expect to make a total of $1,025,000 available for 22-41 conference grants. SAMHSA/CMHS expects to make available $450,000 for 9-18 awards, with $200,000 reserved to support conferences related to the prevention of mental and behavioral disorders. SAMHSA/CSAP expects to make available $75,000 for up to 3 awards. SAMHSA/CSAT expects to make available $500,000 for 10-20 awards. Each of the three Centers will make available a minimum of $75,000 in FY 2006 and beyond, assuming funding is available.
|Federal Grant Title:||Knowledge Dissemination Conference Grants|
|Federal Agency Name:||Office of the Administrator|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||PA-05-001-|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services_Projects of Regional and National Significance|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Sep 10, 2004 Applications are due on the recurrin|
|Posted Date:||Mar 31, 2004|
|Creation Date:||Mar 31, 2004|
|Archive Date:||Apr 26, 2006|
|Total Program Funding:||$1,025,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$50,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||41|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments County governments City or township governments Special district governments Independent school districts Public and State controlled institutions of higher education Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Private institutions of higher education
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Sample, Kathleen , SAMHSA Office of Program Services, Phone (301) 443-9667 , Email firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com Sample, Kathleen
- Similar Government Grants
- • The Substance Abuse and HIV Prevention Navigator Program for Racial/Ethnic Minorities Ages...
- • Program Supplements for Minority Fellowship Program - Addiction Counselors (Short Title: M...
- • Services Grant Program for Residential Treatment for Pregnant and Postpartum Women (Short ...
- • Cooperative Agreements to Implement the National Strategy for Suicide Prevention (Short Ti...
- • Cooperative Agreement for the Historically Black Colleges and Universities Center for Exce...
- • Grants to Expand Substance Abuse Treatment Capacity in Targeted Areas of Need
- • State Adolescent Substance Abuse Treatment Coordination
- • Circles of Care III: Tribal Infrastructure Grants for Transforming Behavioral Health Servi...
- More Grants from the Office of the Administrator
- • Community Outreach and Assistance Partnership Program
- • Targeted Capacity Expansion Program for Substance Abuse Treatment and HIV/AIDS Services
- • Adopt/Expand Effective Adolescent Alcohol and Drug Abuse Treatment
- • CSAT Practice Improvement Collaborative Cooperative Agreements: Strengthening Treatment Ac...