LED High-efficiency semiconductor materials
The summary for the LED High-efficiency semiconductor materials grant is detailed below.
This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants.
Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact.
If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Headquarters, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
LED High-efficiency semiconductor materials: For a description of the Area of Interest, pleasesee ?Program Areas ofInterest? beginning on page 9 of the Funding Opportunity Announcement(MasterDocument ? linked below)
|Federal Grant Title:
||LED High-efficiency semiconductor materials
|Federal Agency Name:
|Type of Opportunity:
|Funding Opportunity Number:
|Type of Funding:
||Renewable Energy Research and Development
|Current Application Deadline:
||No deadline provided
|Original Application Deadline:
||Oct 18, 2005
||Aug 12, 2005
||Aug 12, 2005
||Dec 12, 2005
|Total Program Funding:
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:
|Expected Number of Awards:
|Cost Sharing or Matching:
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Contact the DOE Contract Officer with questionsregarding the funding opportunity firstname.lastname@example.org Crystal Sharp
- Similar Government Grants
- • Request for Information (RFI): Cellulosic Sugar and Lignin Production Capabilities
- • Request for Information - DE-FOA-0001635 - POTENTIAL TECHNICAL FOCUS AREAS FOR ADVANCED MA...
- • DE-FOA- 0001419 Wave Energy Test Facility
- • First Steps Toward Developing Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency on Tribal Lands ̵...
- • U.S-India Joint Clean Energy Research and Development Center
- • Component Development for Distributed Wind Technologies (DWT)
- • Concept Studies for Distributed Wind Technologies (DWT)
- • USDA, NRCS Biomass Research and Development Initiative
- • State Heating Oil And Propane Program (shopp)
- • Request for Information (RFI) – Office of Technology Transitions
- • U.S.-China Clean Energy Research Center: Energy and Water
- • Traveler Response Architecture using Novel Signaling for Network Efficiency in Transportat...