Leiomyomata Uteri: Basic Science and Translational Research
The summary for the Leiomyomata Uteri: Basic Science and Translational Research grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Leiomyomata Uteri: Basic Science and Translational Research: The National Institute of Child Health and Human Development (NICHD), the National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences (NIEHS), and the NIH Office of Research on Women's Health (ORWH) invite new and experienced investigators to submit research grant applications in basic science, environmental health science, and translational research with the goal of translating advances in our understanding of the molecular basis of leiomyomata uteri (uterine fibroids) into new therapies for prevention, treatment, and cure of this common benign gynecologic disorder. This solicitation focuses on basic science and translational research studies that are innovative in their approach to determine the complex molecular basis of this disorder. Results from this research are expected to have important applications for moving advances in basic science research from the laboratory to clinical practice.
|Federal Grant Title:||Leiomyomata Uteri: Basic Science and Translational Research|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health|
|Grant Categories:||Health Environment|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||RFA-HD-03-005|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Biological Response to Environmental Health Hazards|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Apr 14, 2003|
|Posted Date:||Nov 25, 2002|
|Creation Date:||May 14, 2003|
|Archive Date:||May 14, 2003|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments County governments City or township governments Special district governments Independent school districts Public and State controlled institutions of higher education Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Private institutions of higher education Individuals For profit organizations other than small businesses Small businesses Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster OERWebmaster@od.nih.gov NIH OER Webmaster
- Similar Government Grants
- • Research on the Health of Women of Underrepresented, Understudied and Underreported (U3) P...
- • Centers for Oceans and Human Health 3: Impacts of Climate Change on Oceans and Great Lakes...
- • Administrative Supplement for Research on Sex/Gender Influences (Admin Supp)
- • Summer Research Experiences for Students and Science Teachers (Admin Supp)
- • Addressing Health Disparities through Effective Interventions Among Immigrant Populations ...
- • Outstanding New Environmental Scientist Award (ONES)
- • Environmental Health Sciences Core Center Grants
- • Disease Investigation through Specialized Clinically-Oriented Ventures in Environmental Re...
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Juvenile Protective Factors and Their Effects on Aging (R03)
- • Juvenile Protective Factors and Their Effects on Aging (R01)
- • Perception and Cognition Research to Inform Cancer Image Interpretation (R01)
- • Perception and Cognition Research to Inform Cancer Image Interpretation (R21)
- • Zika Virus (ZIKV) Complications (R21)