Land Management and Conservation Program Internship (Oregon/Washington)
The summary for the Land Management and Conservation Program Internship (Oregon/Washington) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Department of the Interior, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Land Management and Conservation Program Internship (Oregon/Washington): This project is designed to match qualified college graduates with mentors and internship opportunities in the BLM, Oregon/Washington. The overall objective would be to further conservation of sensitive BLM resources, especially threatened, endangered, and sensitive plant and animal species (including fish), by enhancing the capability of professional staffs.
|Federal Grant Title:||Land Management and Conservation Program Internship (Oregon/Washington)|
|Federal Agency Name:||Department of the Interior|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||BLM-OR-RFA-09-1002|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Recreation Resource Mgmt|
|Current Application Deadline:||Aug 13, 2009|
|Original Application Deadline:||Aug 13, 2009|
|Posted Date:||Aug 06, 2009|
|Creation Date:||Aug 06, 2009|
|Archive Date:||Sep 12, 2009|
|Total Program Funding:||$95,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$95,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$1|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Teresa E Spickermantsimpson@blm.gov[firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Similar Government Grants
- • BLM-(WO), Social Science Research: Recreation Visitor Satisfaction Survey
- • BLM-CO University/College Partnership on Public Lands
- • BLM-[Arizona], BLM-(AZ), All Districts, Geographic Information Systems GIS and Database Ma...
- • Dolores River Restoration Project in Colorado.
- • BLM- CO Southwest District Human Impact Monitoring Research.
- • Henderson Trailhead Parking Lot Expansion
- • Outdoor Information Center
- • Ridge to Rivers
- More Grants from the Department of the Interior
- • Coral Reef Initiative Program 2017
- • Brown Tree Snake Program
- • OIA Maintenance Assistance Program
- • FY 2017 Land Buy-Back Program for Tribal Nations
- • OIA Technical Assistance Program