Land Stewardship Projects on Public Lands
The summary for the Land Stewardship Projects on Public Lands grant is detailed below.
This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants.
Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact.
If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Land Stewardship Projects on Public Lands: Multiple projects with multiple phases for each fiscal year for up to five years for Public service and Conservation of the natural resources on public lands through various natural resource management projects such as: barrier installations, channel improvements, earth excavations/fillings, enclosures, exclosures, fuel hazard reduction, planting, seeding, sediment control, slope restoration trail development, vegetation/weed removal, visitor facility developments, and water impoundments. Individual amendment will be more specific under this agreement.
|Federal Grant Title:
||Land Stewardship Projects on Public Lands
|Federal Agency Name:
||Bureau of Land Management
|Type of Opportunity:
|Funding Opportunity Number:
|Type of Funding:
||Not Elsewhere Classified
|Current Application Deadline:
||No deadline provided
|Original Application Deadline:
||Jun 07, 2007
||May 17, 2007
||Jun 05, 2007
||Jun 20, 2007
|Total Program Funding:
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:
|Expected Number of Awards:
|Cost Sharing or Matching:
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- State - Youth Conservation Corps
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Leona Parker
Grants & Agreements Specialist
Phone 530-252-5338 email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org
- Similar Government Grants
- • test2
- • Test
- • 10112011-TESTOPPORTUNITY-SUB
- • 2014 USFS IP Peru Forest Sector Intitiative
- • Advancing Kosovo Together- Local Solutions
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM-Idaho Shoshone-Paiute Tribes Youth Project - Development and Collection of Native Plan...
- • BLM-Idaho Shoshone-Paiute Cultural Resource Protection Plan
- • BLM WY Greater Sage Grouse Geophagy CESU
- • BLM-WO Seed Strategy and Native Plant Development
- • BLM Utah PFO Nine Mile Canyon Community Engagement Project