Land and Water Conservation Fund State and Local Assistance Program
The summary for the Land and Water Conservation Fund State and Local Assistance Program grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Land and Water Conservation Fund State and Local Assistance Program: The National Park Service provides matching grants to states and through states to local governments for the acquisition and development of lands and waters for outdoor recreation purposes.
|Federal Grant Title:||Land and Water Conservation Fund State and Local Assistance Program|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service|
|Grant Categories:||Environment Natural Resources Other|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||P16AS00199|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Outdoor Recreation_Acquisition, Development and Planning|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jul 29, 2016 Applications must have been reviewed|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jul 29, 2016 Applications must have been reviewed|
|Posted Date:||Jun 1, 2016|
|Creation Date:||Jun 1, 2016|
|Archive Date:||Aug 12, 2016|
|Total Program Funding:||$60,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$2,500,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$5,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||200|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
- Category Explanation
- Outdoor recreation
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Recreation Grant Programs Team Lead Elisabeth Morgan Fondriest 202-354-6916
National Park Service 303-969-2348
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Assessing, Monitoring, and Documenting the Status of Plant Species and Communities
- • Large Mammal response to wildfire and landscape-scale forest restoration in the Jemez Moun...
- • Terrestrial Monitoring Intern for the Southeast Coast Network of the NPS Inventory and Mon...
- • FY2017 Historic Preservation Fund - Tribal Historic Preservation Offices
- • Collaborate on the Execution of the Annual Work Plan of Blackstone River Valley National H...