Landscape Approaches to Resource Stewardship
The summary for the Landscape Approaches to Resource Stewardship grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Landscape Approaches to Resource Stewardship: Developing an approach for the landscape level assessment of natural and cultural resources will take a considerable effort, but like in the example of developing an approach for the natural resource assessment, subsequent efforts will benefit from this exploratory research. Natural and cultural resources have multiple approaches to management where issues intersect, are parallel, or are distinct from each other. NCR managers require a holistic approach at multiple scales. Four components will obtain more information by examining the connections and approaches that may be needed to move forward on this project: Natural Resources, Cultural Resources, Social Network, and Colloquium Components. We will collaborate on creating a transparent and justifiable decision-making approach for prioritizing and testing the feasibility of actions.
|Federal Grant Title:||Landscape Approaches to Resource Stewardship|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service (DOI-NPS)|
|Grant Categories:||Science and Technology|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||P18AS00702|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||September 27th, 2018|
|Original Application Deadline:||September 27th, 2018|
|Posted Date:||September 17th, 2018|
|Creation Date:||September 17th, 2018|
|Archive Date:||October 27th, 2018|
|Total Program Funding:||$131,340|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$131,340|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$1|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||September 17th, 2018|
- Category Explanation
- This is a Notice of Intent to Award, not a request for applications and no applications will be accepted under this announcement. The purpose of this funding opportunity announcement is to provide public notice of the National Park Service's intention to fund this project without competition as a modification to an existing task agreement under an existing cooperative agreement with University of Maryland Center for Environmental Science(P17AC01714).
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Public and State controlled institutions of higher education
- Grant Announcement Contact
- LaQuita Palmer
Grants Management Specialist
This is a Notice of Intent to award ONLY.
- Similar Government Grants
- • Ethnographic Overview and Traditional Associations Study of Channel Islands National Park ...
- • Prepare Historic Resources Study of Climbing for Joshua Tree National Park, California
- • Management techniques to enhance California prairie biodiversity
- • Conservation of native biodiversity in Southern California National Parks
- • Improve control strategies for invasive plants and fungal pathogens in Hawaii Volcanoes Na...
- • Historic Structure Analysis of Bowman-Hite House and Bank Barn, Cedar Creek and Belle Grov...
- • National Park Service- Catalog Southwest Regional Office Central Files
- • National Park Service- Archeological Testing at LA162528/PECO742, Pigeon's Ranch Subunit, ...
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Delaware & Lehigh National Heritage Area
- • Essex National Heritage Area
- • Hudson River Valley National Heritage Area
- • Lackawanna Valley National Heritage Area
- • Susquehanna National Heritage Area