Lesotho HIV Care and Treatment Services
The summary for the Lesotho HIV Care and Treatment Services grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the South Africa USAID Pretoria, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Lesotho HIV Care and Treatment Services: The purpose of the project is to conduct activities involving effective and evidence-based approaches to providing comprehensive and integrated HIV/AIDS care and treatment services to adult and pediatric populations, to include provider initiated testing and counseling activities as well as Prevention of Mother-to-child transmission (PMTCT) of HIV and elimination of pediatric HIV activities. The project intends to build and capitalize on the work done to date in Lesotho in these program areas since the inception of PEPFAR support in Lesotho.
|Federal Grant Title:||Lesotho HIV Care and Treatment Services|
|Federal Agency Name:||South Africa USAID Pretoria|
|Type of Opportunity:||Earmark|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||RFA-674-16-000001|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||USAID Foreign Assistance for Programs Overseas|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jan 8, 2016|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jan 8, 2016|
|Posted Date:||Nov 12, 2015|
|Creation Date:||Nov 12, 2015|
|Archive Date:||Feb 7, 2016|
|Total Program Funding:||$62,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$62,000,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Any non-governmental organization [including, but not limited to, Private Voluntary Organizations (PVOs) and for-profit entities] are eligible to apply under this Notice of Funding Opportunity (NFO). USAID/SA encourages applications from potential new partners.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Jackie Ramanitrera
Sr. Acquisition and Assistance Spec
USAID/Southern Africa Grant Specialist
South Africa USAID-Pretoria YOUR NUMBER
- Similar Government Grants
- • Youth Empowerment Activity
- • Country Health Information Systems and Data Use (CHISU)
- • GIR'ITEKA (Be Respected) Health Activity
- • Input into Planning for USAID/Lebanon Office of Economic Growth on Trade and Financial Inc...
- • USAID/Senegal School Water Integrated Solutions for Health
- • Textbook and Learning Materials Program
- • Field-Support Program
- • FY-2005 Disaster Response Initiative in Northeast Sudan
- More Grants from the South Africa USAID Pretoria
- • USAID/Namibia Key Populations - Strengthening Technical Assistance and Response for Sustai...
- • Karabo ea Bophelo (KB) Activity in Lesotho
- • Namibia Scaling up Access For Expanded Voluntary Medical Male Circumcision Services (SAFE)...
- • Local Partnerships for the Transformation of Water Annual Program Statement
- • Request for Information for USAID/Namibia Strengthening Technical Assistance and Response ...