Limited Competition: Continuation of the Nonalcoholic Steatohepatitis Clinical Research Network (NASH CRN) (U01)
The summary for the Limited Competition: Continuation of the Nonalcoholic Steatohepatitis Clinical Research Network (NASH CRN) (U01) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Limited Competition: Continuation of the Nonalcoholic Steatohepatitis Clinical Research Network (NASH CRN) (U01): -Purpose. This Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA) issued by NIDDK, National Institutes of Health is a limited competition FOA soliciting cooperative agreement (U01) applications from investigators currently supported under RFA-DK-01-025, Clinical Research Network In Non-Alcoholic Steatohepatitis (NASH) to continue the Nonalcoholic Steatohepatitis Clinical Research Network (NASH CRN) to study the etiology, contributing factors, natural history, complications, and therapy of fatty liver disease in both children and adults with a particular focus on nonalcoholic steatohepatitis. -Mechanism of Support. This FOA will utilize the cooperative agreement (U01) grant mechanism -Funds Available and Anticipated Number of Awards. The total amount of funding that the NIDDK expect(s) to award through this announcement is $3.5 million per year for five years; the anticipated number of awards will be up to eight clinical centers (CC) and one data coordinating center (DCC).
|Federal Grant Title:||Limited Competition: Continuation of the Nonalcoholic Steatohepatitis Clinical Research Network (NASH CRN) (U01)|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health|
|Grant Categories:||Health Food and Nutrition|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||RFA-DK-08-505|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Digestive Diseases and Nutrition Research|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Nov 19, 2008|
|Posted Date:||Aug 08, 2008|
|Creation Date:||Aug 08, 2008|
|Archive Date:||Dec 20, 2008|
|Total Program Funding:||$3,500,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification) Independent school districts Small businesses Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) Special district governments Public and State controlled institutions of higher education For profit organizations other than small businesses Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) State governments Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education City or township governments Private institutions of higher education County governments
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Other Eligible Applicants include the following: Alaska Native and Native Hawaiian Serving Institutions; Hispanic-serving Institutions; Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs); Indian/Native American Tribal Governments (Other than Federally Recognized); Regional Organizations; Tribally Controlled Colleges and Universities (TCCUs) ; U.S. Territory or Possession.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- NIH OER Webmaster
FBOWebmaster@OD.NIH.GOV If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster
- Similar Government Grants
- • Research Grants for Studies of Hepatitis C in the Setting of Renal Disease (R01)
- • Intestinal Failure, Short Gut Syndrome and Small Bowel Transplantation (R01)
- • Opportunity PA-06-301
- • Intestinal Stem Cell Consortium (U01)
- • Limited Competition for the Continuation of a National Endoscopic Database (U01)
- • Small Clinical Grants in Digestive Diseases, Nutrition and Obesity
- • Hepatotoxicity Clinical Research Network
- • Bariatric Surgery Clinical Research Consortium
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Limited Competition for NIH-Industry Program: Discovering Pediatric New Therapeutic Uses f...
- • Environmental influences on Placental Origins of Development (ePOD) (R01)
- • Limited Competition for NIH-Industry Program: Discovering New Therapeutic Uses for Existin...
- • Pre-application for the NIH-Industry Program: Discovering New Therapeutic Uses for Existin...
- • Early Phase Clinical Trials in Imaging and Image-Guided Interventions (R01)