Limited Competition: Data Analysis and Coordination Center for the MACS/WIHS Combined Cohort Study, MACS/WIHS-CCS (U01 Clinical Trials Not Allowed)
The summary for the Limited Competition: Data Analysis and Coordination Center for the MACS/WIHS Combined Cohort Study, MACS/WIHS-CCS (U01 Clinical Trials Not Allowed) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Limited Competition: Data Analysis and Coordination Center for the MACS/WIHS Combined Cohort Study, MACS/WIHS-CCS (U01 Clinical Trials Not Allowed): The purpose of this limited competition Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA) is to support a Data Analysis and Coordination Center (DACC) for the Multicenter AIDS Cohort Study (MACS) and the Womens Interagency HIV Study (WIHS) Combined Cohort Study (MACS/WIHS-CCS). The DACC will work as a member of the MACS/WIHS-CCS consortium to advance knowledge of basic and clinical science, and the epidemiology of HIV infection in the US, with a focus on HIV-related comorbidities. A companion cooperative agreement will support MACS/WIHS-CCS Clinical Research Sites (CRS)
|Federal Grant Title:||Limited Competition: Data Analysis and Coordination Center for the MACS/WIHS Combined Cohort Study, MACS/WIHS-CCS (U01 Clinical Trials Not Allowed)|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health (HHS-NIH11)|
|Grant Categories:||Education Health|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||RFA-HL-19-007|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Numbers:||93.233, 93.242, 93.279, 93.307, 93.393, 93.394, 93.395, 93.396, 93.399, 93.837, 93.838, 93.839, 93.840, 93.855, 93.856|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||May 2nd, 2018|
|Original Application Deadline:||May 2nd, 2018|
|Posted Date:||December 22nd, 2017|
|Creation Date:||December 22nd, 2017|
|Archive Date:||June 7th, 2018|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||December 22nd, 2017|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Public and State controlled institutions of higher education
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Other Eligible Applicants include the following: Non-domestic (non-U.S.) Entities (Foreign Institutions) are not eligible to apply. Non-domestic (non-U.S.) components of U.S. Organizations are not eligible to apply. Foreign components, as defined in the NIH Grants Policy Statement, are not allowed. see funding announcements for eligibility details
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- NIH OER Webmaster
If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Ethical Issues in Translational Science Research (R01 Clinical Trial Optional)
- • A Collaborative Network to Optimize Emergency Care of Older Adults with Alzheimers Disease...
- • Innovations to Foster Healthy Longevity in Low-Income Settings (R03 Clinical Trial Not All...
- • HIV-associated Non-Communicable Diseases Research at Low- and Middle-Income Country Instit...
- • National Dental Practice-Based Research Network Clinical Trial or Observational Study Plan...