Limited Competition: NIGMS National and Regional Resources (R24 - Clinical Trial Not Allowed)
The summary for the Limited Competition: NIGMS National and Regional Resources (R24 - Clinical Trial Not Allowed) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Limited Competition: NIGMS National and Regional Resources (R24 - Clinical Trial Not Allowed): This Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA) encourages applications for support of national or regional resources that will provide access to state-of-the-art facilities, equipment, technologies, research tools, software, and/or service to a substantial user base at institutions across multiple states (regional) or the country (national). These resources should already be established, although new resources formed through consolidation of multiple local or regional facilities are also eligible. They should be poised to achieve or already have achieved significant economies of scale and should be able to significantly increase access to the supported technologies or services for researchers across one or more regions or the country. Major new research and development efforts should not be included. For this FOA, a resource is defined as an activity that provides research capabilities and expertise to a large number of investigators and is available to any qualified investigator as a service. The intent is to provide access to investigators without regard to the particular biomedical focus of their research, but not to duplicate or replace resources supported by other NIH Institutes and Centers (ICs) or host institutions. Only those resources whose technical capabilities fall within the program areas supported by NIGMS will be supported. It is expected that the resource will be maintained or upgraded to current best practices, make its capability and availability known to the biomedical research community through outreach activities, and provide user training and support. Stand-alone data resources and databases are not eligible for funding through this FOA. This FOA is limited to applications requesting support for resources that have been developed through previous NIGMS funding.
|Federal Grant Title:||Limited Competition: NIGMS National and Regional Resources (R24 - Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health (HHS-NIH11)|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||PAR-19-301|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||June 15th, 2021|
|Original Application Deadline:||June 15th, 2021|
|Posted Date:||June 24th, 2019|
|Creation Date:||June 24th, 2019|
|Archive Date:||July 21st, 2021|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$750,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||June 24th, 2019|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments - County governments - City or township governments - Special district governments - Independent school districts - Public and State controlled institutions of higher education - Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) - Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities - Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) - Nonprofits having a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Nonprofits that do not have a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Private institutions of higher education - For-profit organizations other than small businesses - Small businesses - Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Other Eligible Applicants include the following: Alaska Native and Native Hawaiian Serving Institutions; Asian American Native American Pacific Islander Serving Institutions (AANAPISISs); Eligible Agencies of the Federal Government; Faith-based or Community-based Organizations; Hispanic-serving Institutions; Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs); Indian/Native American Tribal Governments (Other than Federally Recognized); Non-domestic (non-U.S.) Entities (Foreign Organizations); Regional Organizations; Tribally Controlled Colleges and Universities (TCCUs) ; U.S. Territory or Possession; Non-domestic (non-U.S.) Entities (Foreign Institutions) are not eligible to apply. Non-domestic (non-U.S.) components of U.S. Organizations are not eligible to apply. Foreign components, as defined in the NIH Grants Policy Statement, are not allowed.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- NIH OER Webmaster
If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster
- Similar Government Grants
- • Innovative Programs to Enhance Research Training (IPERT) (R25 - Independent Clinical Trial...
- • Maximizing Investigators' Research Award (R35 - Clinical Trial Optional)
- • Institutional Research and Academic Career Development Awards (IRACDA) (K12 - Independent ...
- • Maximizing Opportunities for Scientific and Academic Independent Careers (MOSAIC) Postdoct...
- • Maximizing Opportunities for Scientific and Academic Independent Careers (MOSAIC) Institut...
- • Tools for Genetic and Genomic Studies in Emerging Model Organisms
- • Evolution of Infectious Diseases
- • Mbrs Support of Continuous Research Excellence (Score)
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Ethical Issues in Translational Science Research (R01 Clinical Trial Optional)
- • A Collaborative Network to Optimize Emergency Care of Older Adults with Alzheimers Disease...
- • Innovations to Foster Healthy Longevity in Low-Income Settings (R03 Clinical Trial Not All...
- • HIV-associated Non-Communicable Diseases Research at Low- and Middle-Income Country Instit...
- • National Dental Practice-Based Research Network Clinical Trial or Observational Study Plan...