Limited Competition for Research Centers in Minority Institutions Infrastructure for Clinical and Translational Research (RCTR) [U54]
The summary for the Limited Competition for Research Centers in Minority Institutions Infrastructure for Clinical and Translational Research (RCTR) [U54] grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Limited Competition for Research Centers in Minority Institutions Infrastructure for Clinical and Translational Research (RCTR) [U54]: Purpose. The Purpose of this initiative is to support the development of infrastructure required for the conduct of clinical and translational research in institutions funded via the Research Centers in Minority Institutions (RCMI) program. The RCMI Infrastructure for Clinical and Translational Research (RCTR) represents a re-organization of the existing RCMI programmatic activities in support of clinical and translational research [RCMI Clinical Research Infrastructure Initiative (RCRII) P20 Awards, Centers of Clinical Research Excellence (CCRE) U54 Awards, and Comprehensive Centers on Health Disparities (CCHD) U54 Awards]. This re-organization is developed to improve collaboration and coordination of clinical and translational research programs within RCMI institutions, foster collaborations and partnerships with other institutions, and improve efficiency in the management of awards while reducing costs of administrative activities. This re-organization also presents an opportunity to enhance research training and career development efforts across the institutions and enhance synergy with the Clinical Research Education and Career Development (CRECD) R25 awards and/or other institutional training programs.
|Federal Grant Title:||Limited Competition for Research Centers in Minority Institutions Infrastructure for Clinical and Translational Research (RCTR) [U54]|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health|
|Grant Categories:||Education Health|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||PAR-08-262|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||National Center for Research Resources|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Nov 18, 2008|
|Posted Date:||Sep 10, 2008|
|Creation Date:||Sep 11, 2008|
|Archive Date:||Dec 19, 2008|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Other Eligible Applicants include the following: Eligible Agencies of the Federal Government; Eligibility for this FOA is limited to those institutions currently funded via the Research Centers in Minority Institution (RCMI) Clinical Research Infrastructure Initiative (RCRII), Comprehensive Centers on Health Disparities (CCHD) and/or Centers of Clinical Research Excellence (CCRE) U54 awards.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- NIH OER Webmaster
[email protected] If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster
- Similar Government Grants
- • Limited Competition: Competitive Revision for Technology Development within Biomedical Tec...
- • Centers of Biomedical Research Excellence (COBRE) (P20)
- • Instrument Development for Biomedical Applications (R21)
- • Limited Competition: Institutional Development Award (IDeA) Program Infrastructure for Cli...
- • High-End Instrumentation Grant Program (S10)
- • NCRR Science Education Partnership Award (SEPA) [R25]
- • Planning Grants for Institutional Clinical and Translational Science Awards
- • Institutional Clinical and Translational Science Award
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Ethical Issues in Translational Science Research (R01 Clinical Trial Optional)
- • A Collaborative Network to Optimize Emergency Care of Older Adults with Alzheimers Disease...
- • Innovations to Foster Healthy Longevity in Low-Income Settings (R03 Clinical Trial Not All...
- • HIV-associated Non-Communicable Diseases Research at Low- and Middle-Income Country Instit...
- • National Dental Practice-Based Research Network Clinical Trial or Observational Study Plan...