Limited Competition for the Continuation of the Chronic Kidney Disease Biomarkers Consortium (CKD BioCon) Data Coordinating Center (U01 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)
The summary for the Limited Competition for the Continuation of the Chronic Kidney Disease Biomarkers Consortium (CKD BioCon) Data Coordinating Center (U01 Clinical Trial Not Allowed) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Limited Competition for the Continuation of the Chronic Kidney Disease Biomarkers Consortium (CKD BioCon) Data Coordinating Center (U01 Clinical Trial Not Allowed): The Chronic Kidney Disease Biomarkers Consortium [CKD BioCon] was established in September 2009 as a result of RFA-DK-08-015 [Chronic Kidney Disease Biomarker Discovery and Validation Consortium (U01)] to develop, validate and qualify biomarkers based on existing biosamples from well-characterized CKD patients with longitudinal follow-up. The second phase of the CKD BioCon was funded in September 2014, pursuant to RFA DK-14-011. Two additional Centers were brought into the Consortium in 2015. The CKD BioCon currently consists of eight Participating Clinical Centers (PCCs) and is actively engaged in multiple research protocols. The DCC's goalover the next two years will enhance biomarker research in CKD by a) providing ongoing logistical support, expertise and statistical support to consortial work involving one or more PCCs, b) supervising the proposal, approval and progress of consortial studies, and supporting the conduct of the studies, and c) supervising transfer of data and samples between members of the consortium and repository activities of the consortium, as well as the NIDDK repository.
|Federal Grant Title:||Limited Competition for the Continuation of the Chronic Kidney Disease Biomarkers Consortium (CKD BioCon) Data Coordinating Center (U01 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health (HHS-NIH11)|
|Grant Categories:||Food and Nutrition Health|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||RFA-DK-19-501|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||May 15th, 2019|
|Original Application Deadline:||May 15th, 2019|
|Posted Date:||March 8th, 2019|
|Creation Date:||March 8th, 2019|
|Archive Date:||June 20th, 2019|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$500,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||March 8th, 2019|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Public and State controlled institutions of higher education
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Other Eligible Applicants include the following: Non-domestic (non-U.S.) Entities (Foreign Institutions) are not eligible to apply Non-domestic (non-U.S.) components of U.S. Organizations are not eligible to apply. Foreign components, as defined in the NIH Grants Policy Statement, are allowed. See the funding announcement for eligibility details
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- NIH OER Webmaster
If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster
- Similar Government Grants
- • Understanding the Functional Contributions and Mechanisms of Type 2 Diabetes Disease-assoc...
- • Limited Competition for the Accelerating Medicines Partnership (AMP) in Type 2 Diabetes Kn...
- • NIDDK Hematology Central Coordinating Center (U24 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)
- • Bioinformatics Interdisciplinary Postdoctoral Fellowship in Diabetes, Endocrinology and Me...
- • Bioinformatics Interdisciplinary Predoctoral Fellowship in Diabetes, Endocrinology and Met...
- • Proteomic and Metabolomic Approaches to Diagnose Diabetes and Pre-Diabetes
- • Molecular Therapy Core Centers
- • Pilot and Feasibility Program in Human Islet Biology
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Ethical Issues in Translational Science Research (R01 Clinical Trial Optional)
- • A Collaborative Network to Optimize Emergency Care of Older Adults with Alzheimers Disease...
- • Innovations to Foster Healthy Longevity in Low-Income Settings (R03 Clinical Trial Not All...
- • HIV-associated Non-Communicable Diseases Research at Low- and Middle-Income Country Instit...
- • National Dental Practice-Based Research Network Clinical Trial or Observational Study Plan...