Limited Competition for the Continuation of the Multidisciplinary Approach to the Study of Chronic Pelvic Pain (MAPP) Research Network Tissue and Technology Core (TATC) (U24 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)
The summary for the Limited Competition for the Continuation of the Multidisciplinary Approach to the Study of Chronic Pelvic Pain (MAPP) Research Network Tissue and Technology Core (TATC) (U24 Clinical Trial Not Allowed) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Limited Competition for the Continuation of the Multidisciplinary Approach to the Study of Chronic Pelvic Pain (MAPP) Research Network Tissue and Technology Core (TATC) (U24 Clinical Trial Not Allowed): The Multidisciplinary Approach to the Study of Chronic Pelvic Pain (MAPP) Research Network conducts multi-center studies of urologic chronic pelvic pain syndrome (UCPPS), a term used to encompass interstitial cystitis/bladder pain syndrome (IC/BPS) and chronic prostatitis/chronic pelvic pain syndrome (CP/CPPS). The goal of the MAPP Network is to provide new insights into underlying pathophysiology, natural history, clinical phenotype, and risk factors as a foundation for future clinical intervention efforts and ultimately to improve clinical management. The MAPP Research Network is currently comprised of nine Discovery Sites, a Data Coordination Core (DCC), and a Tissue and Technology Core (TATC). The purpose of this Limited Competition Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA) is to invite an application from the current MAPP Network TATC for an additional three-year project period. During this period, the MAPP Network will continue collection of longitudinal phenotypic data and biological samples from UCPPS participants currently enrolled in the Trans-MAPP Symptoms Patterns Study and continue to conduct highly-collaborative, integrated data analyses for identification of new insights into UCPPS.
|Federal Grant Title:||Limited Competition for the Continuation of the Multidisciplinary Approach to the Study of Chronic Pelvic Pain (MAPP) Research Network Tissue and Technology Core (TATC) (U24 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health (HHS-NIH11)|
|Grant Categories:||Food and Nutrition Health|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||RFA-DK-18-515|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||November 14th, 2018|
|Original Application Deadline:||November 14th, 2018|
|Posted Date:||September 14th, 2018|
|Creation Date:||September 14th, 2018|
|Archive Date:||December 20th, 2018|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||September 14th, 2018|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Public and State controlled institutions of higher education
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Other Eligible Applicants include the following: Non-domestic (non-U.S.) Entities (Foreign Institutions) are not eligible to apply Non-domestic (non-U.S.) components of U.S. Organizations are not eligible to apply. Foreign components, as defined in the NIH Grants Policy Statement, are allowed. see the funding opportunity for eligibility details
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- NIH OER Webmaster
If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster
- Similar Government Grants
- • Understanding the Functional Contributions and Mechanisms of Type 2 Diabetes Disease-assoc...
- • Limited Competition for the Accelerating Medicines Partnership (AMP) in Type 2 Diabetes Kn...
- • NIDDK Hematology Central Coordinating Center (U24 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)
- • Bioinformatics Interdisciplinary Postdoctoral Fellowship in Diabetes, Endocrinology and Me...
- • Bioinformatics Interdisciplinary Predoctoral Fellowship in Diabetes, Endocrinology and Met...
- • Proteomic and Metabolomic Approaches to Diagnose Diabetes and Pre-Diabetes
- • Molecular Therapy Core Centers
- • Pilot and Feasibility Program in Human Islet Biology
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Ethical Issues in Translational Science Research (R01 Clinical Trial Optional)
- • A Collaborative Network to Optimize Emergency Care of Older Adults with Alzheimers Disease...
- • Innovations to Foster Healthy Longevity in Low-Income Settings (R03 Clinical Trial Not All...
- • HIV-associated Non-Communicable Diseases Research at Low- and Middle-Income Country Instit...
- • National Dental Practice-Based Research Network Clinical Trial or Observational Study Plan...