Limited Competition for the Data Coordinating Center for Type I Diabetes TrialNet (UC4)
The summary for the Limited Competition for the Data Coordinating Center for Type I Diabetes TrialNet (UC4) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Limited Competition for the Data Coordinating Center for Type I Diabetes TrialNet (UC4): This Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA) invites one Research Project Cooperative Agreement application (UC4) from the Program Director/Principal Investigator of the TrialNet Data Coordinating Center (TNCC). The mission of TrialNet is to conduct clinical trials aimed at the prevention of type 1 diabetes. This is a one-time FOA to provide funds to the TNCC to conduct 2 new clinical trials or studies, as part of an ongoing consortium of TrialNet investigators, for a maximum of five years, contingent on satisfactory performance. To support the conduct of these trials, TNCC will manage and support a complex network of Clinical Centers, Affiliate Centers, Core Laboratories, Central Pharmacy, and other TrialNet contractors. The TNCC will provide for biostatistical design and analysis, data and sample management, including standardized acquisition, quality control, dissemination, and public accessibility.
|Federal Grant Title:||Limited Competition for the Data Coordinating Center for Type I Diabetes TrialNet (UC4)|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health|
|Grant Categories:||Food and Nutrition Health|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||RFA-DK-13-508|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Diabetes, Digestive, and Kidney Diseases Extramural Research|
|Current Application Deadline:||Feb 19, 2014|
|Original Application Deadline:||Feb 19, 2014|
|Posted Date:||Nov 7, 2013|
|Creation Date:||Nov 7, 2013|
|Archive Date:||Mar 22, 2014|
|Total Program Funding:||$25,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||none|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||none|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Other Eligible Applicants include the following:
Non-domestic (non-U.S.) Entities (Foreign Institutions) are not eligible to apply.
Non-domestic (non-U.S.) components of U.S. Organizations are not eligible to apply.
Foreign components, as defined in the NIH Grants Policy Statement, are not allowed.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- NIH OER Webmaster
If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster
National Institutes of Health 301-496-3405
- Similar Government Grants
- • Understanding the Functional Contributions and Mechanisms of Type 2 Diabetes Disease-assoc...
- • Limited Competition for the Accelerating Medicines Partnership (AMP) in Type 2 Diabetes Kn...
- • NIDDK Hematology Central Coordinating Center (U24 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)
- • Bioinformatics Interdisciplinary Postdoctoral Fellowship in Diabetes, Endocrinology and Me...
- • Bioinformatics Interdisciplinary Predoctoral Fellowship in Diabetes, Endocrinology and Met...
- • Proteomic and Metabolomic Approaches to Diagnose Diabetes and Pre-Diabetes
- • Molecular Therapy Core Centers
- • Pilot and Feasibility Program in Human Islet Biology
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Ethical Issues in Translational Science Research (R01 Clinical Trial Optional)
- • A Collaborative Network to Optimize Emergency Care of Older Adults with Alzheimers Disease...
- • Innovations to Foster Healthy Longevity in Low-Income Settings (R03 Clinical Trial Not All...
- • HIV-associated Non-Communicable Diseases Research at Low- and Middle-Income Country Instit...
- • National Dental Practice-Based Research Network Clinical Trial or Observational Study Plan...