Locomotive Emissions Measurement for Various Blends of Biodiesel Fuel
The summary for the Locomotive Emissions Measurement for Various Blends of Biodiesel Fuel grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the DOT Federal Railroad Administration, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Locomotive Emissions Measurement for Various Blends of Biodiesel Fuel: The study will focus on investigation how the use of biodiesel in locomotive engines will impact the gaseous and particulate matter emissions of the engines. The emissions of pre-selected locomotive engines will be tested with blends of conventional EPA certification diesel fuel, California Air Resource Board (CARB) fuel, and B5 and B20 biodiesel fuels.
|Federal Grant Title:||Locomotive Emissions Measurement for Various Blends of Biodiesel Fuel|
|Federal Agency Name:||DOT Federal Railroad Administration|
|Grant Categories:||Science and Technology Transportation|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||FR-RRD-11-009|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Railroad Research and Development|
|Current Application Deadline:||Aug 18, 2011|
|Original Application Deadline:||Aug 18, 2011|
|Posted Date:||Jun 24, 2011|
|Creation Date:||Jun 24, 2011|
|Archive Date:||Sep 17, 2011|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$500,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Only Southwest Research Institute is eligible to apply
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- GrantSolutions Help Desk Phone Number: 1-877-577-0771 Hours of operation are Monday-Friday from 7:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Timehelp@grantsolutions.gov
GrantSolutions Help Desk [email@example.com]
- Similar Government Grants
- • FY16 Rail Safety Innovations Deserving Exploratory Analysis (IDEA) Co-operative Research P...
- • FY15 Supplemental for Studies of Friction, Rolling Contact Fatigue and Wear in Rails and W...
- • FY15 Supplemental for Evaluation of Wheel/Rail Contact Mechanics, VT
- • FY15 Countermeasures to Reduce Suicides on Railroad Rights of Way
- • FY15 Evaluate Loading and Unloading Operations for Sulphuric Acid Rail Tank Cars
- • Broad Agency Announcement for Demonstration Projects and Technology Advancements for Railr...
- More Grants from the DOT Federal Railroad Administration
- • FY17 Railroad Safety State Participation Grants
- • FY17 Supplemental for National Network Grant to the National Railroad Passenger Corporatio...
- • FY17 Assembly Street Railroad Relocation
- • FY17 Four Car Rail Pickup and Distribution Train Procurement