Lower Potomac Field Station Stream and Storm Water Management Partnership-continuation
The summary for the Lower Potomac Field Station Stream and Storm Water Management Partnership-continuation grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Lower Potomac Field Station Stream and Storm Water Management Partnership-continuation: In order to protect and restore the Potomac River watershed and water quality on Mason Neck peninsula, the BLM would like to collaborate with commuity partners. The goal of the partnership is to share resources such as technical and regional knowledge to find the best possible solutions to improve the watershed and water quality on Mason Neck and recreational opportunities in the watershed. This watershed, which includes recreational lands, has been negatively impacted by projects, trails, and facilities on public recreation lands on Mason Neck. The goal of this project is to support the active restoration and protection of streams and water quality on public lands. This joint effort will support and foster coordinated watershed and water quality protection, while at the same time promoting recreational opportunities in the community.
|Federal Grant Title:||Lower Potomac Field Station Stream and Storm Water Management Partnership-continuation|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||L10AS00344|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Challenge Cost Share|
|Current Application Deadline:||Sep 21, 2010|
|Original Application Deadline:||Sep 20, 2010|
|Posted Date:||Sep 02, 2010|
|Creation Date:||Sep 20, 2010|
|Archive Date:||Dec 01, 2010|
|Total Program Funding:||$25,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$1,000,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$25,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- County governments - Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Velvette Clayton, Grants Management Officer, 703-440-1741 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Similar Government Grants
- • BLM-MT, Natural Resources Data Services and Database Development
- • Database Services and Maintenance
- • BLM Nevada 2017 Challenge Cost Share Program All projects
- • BLM Arizona 2016 Challenge Cost Share Program All Projects
- • BLM CO-North Park Ute Trail Cultural Landscapes Study Project.
- • Fender's Blue Butterfly Habitat Restoration
- • Route 66
- • BLM ID Challenge Cost Share 2009 - Reannouncement
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Research Innovation (GRIN) Announcement (1 Task...
- • Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Announcement (6 Task Statements)
- • BLM-Idaho Shoshone-Paiute Tribes Youth Project - Development and Collection of Native Plan...
- • BLM-Idaho Shoshone-Paiute Cultural Resource Protection Plan
- • BLM WY Greater Sage Grouse Geophagy CESU