The summary for the M-Learning Curriculum grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
M-Learning Curriculum: NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD FY12 PROJECT: This announcement is to provide public notice of the National Park Service's (NPS) intention to fund Indiana University's M-Learning Curriculum Project. The purpose of this agreement is for the recipient to design, develop, and test mobile-learning (M-Learning) plan for National Park Service Special Park Use Program specifically "Cost Recovery". The recipient will work with staff of the NPS to undertake a research program designed to identify realty, property rights and legal research related to knowledge, understanding, opportunities and accountability of Special Park Use (SPU) processing for public and private land owners as the processing relates to cost authority recoveries. The National Park Service will be substantially involved in fulfilling the tasks and objectives of the project. Click on the above full announcement link for single source determination according to 505 DM 2.14 B(4), Unique Qualifications.
|Federal Grant Title:||M-Learning Curriculum|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service|
|Grant Categories:||Community Development|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||E12AC10675|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Natural Resource Stewardship|
|Current Application Deadline:||Sep 10, 2012|
|Original Application Deadline:||Sep 10, 2012|
|Posted Date:||Aug 10, 2012|
|Creation Date:||Aug 10, 2012|
|Archive Date:||Oct 10, 2012|
|Total Program Funding:||$41,713|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$41,713|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$41,713|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Public and State controlled institutions of higher education
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Katie Schroeder Grants Management Specialist Phone 402-661-1640
Midwest Regional Office [firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Collaborating with Community to Restore a Prairie at Pinnacles National Park
- • Avian and Habitat Research, Monitoring, and Restoration at the Channel Islands
- • Threatened Western Snowy Plover Monitoring and Protection at Point Reyes National Seashore
- • Enhancing natural resource stewardship and science outreach in southern California Nationa...
- • Channel Islands National Park Annual Landbird Monitoring 2020-2023
- • Fund Arizona Fish and Game Department to Collect and Rear the Endangered Humpback Chub (Gi...
- • Appalachian Trail Atmospheric Deposition Effects Study
- • National Park Service - A Multi-Scale Program in Viriginia, Wst Virginia and Maryland to A...
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Delaware & Lehigh National Heritage Area
- • Essex National Heritage Area
- • Hudson River Valley National Heritage Area
- • Lackawanna Valley National Heritage Area
- • Susquehanna National Heritage Area