Myelodysplastic Syndrome (Mds): Seeking Cure Through Discovery on Pathogenesis and Disease Progression
The summary for the Myelodysplastic Syndrome (Mds): Seeking Cure Through Discovery on Pathogenesis and Disease Progression grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Myelodysplastic Syndrome (Mds): Seeking Cure Through Discovery on Pathogenesis and Disease Progression: This Request for Applications solicits applications that seek new discoveries in the etiology and pathophysiology of myelodysplastic syndromes (MDS) with the aim to develop new and curative treatment options in the future. A separate RFA HL-04-034 (please see http://grants.nih.gov/grants/guide/rfa-files/RFA-HL-04-034.html) is directed towards myeloproliferative disorders. Applicants are directed to apply to one or the other but not both RFAs.
|Federal Grant Title:||Myelodysplastic Syndrome (Mds): Seeking Cure Through Discovery on Pathogenesis and Disease Progression|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||RFA-HL-04-033|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Blood Diseases and Resources Research|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Feb 16, 2005|
|Posted Date:||May 24, 2004|
|Creation Date:||May 24, 2004|
|Archive Date:||Mar 18, 2005|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$350,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- County governments State governments City or township governments Special district governments Independent school districts Public and State controlled institutions of higher education Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Private institutions of higher education For profit organizations other than small businesses Small businesses
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster FBOWebmaster@OD.NIH.GOV NIH OER Webmaster
- Similar Government Grants
- • Sex Hormone Induced Thromboembolism in Pre-Menopausal Women (R61/R33)
- • Perinatal Stroke (R01)
- • Selected Topics in Transfusion Medicine (R01)
- • Selected Topics in Transfusion Medicine (R21)
- • Advancing Erythroid Cell Biology (R01)
- • Improved Therapy for Hemophilia and Hereditary Bleeding Disorders
- • Clinical Hematology Research Career Development Program (K12)
- • Molecular Mechanisms Underlying Diamond-Blackfan Anemia and Other Congenital Bone Marrow F...
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Limited Competition for NIH-Industry Program: Discovering Pediatric New Therapeutic Uses f...
- • Environmental influences on Placental Origins of Development (ePOD) (R01)
- • Limited Competition for NIH-Industry Program: Discovering New Therapeutic Uses for Existin...
- • Pre-application for the NIH-Industry Program: Discovering New Therapeutic Uses for Existin...
- • Early Phase Clinical Trials in Imaging and Image-Guided Interventions (R01)