Memory T Lymphocytes in Cancer Immunology (R01)
The summary for the Memory T Lymphocytes in Cancer Immunology (R01) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Memory T Lymphocytes in Cancer Immunology (R01): -Purpose. This Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA) issued by the National Cancer Institute (NCI), National Institutes of Health (NIH), solicits applications from organizations that propose to conduct basic research studies that are relevant to antitumor immunity and that are focused on memory T lymphocytes and/or the cells and molecules that interact with memory T lymphocytes. Such research may include investigations of T memory cell differentiation, maintenance, and reactivation. Investigations may entail both human and animal studies, and both in vitro and in vivo analyses. Innovative uses of existing technologies and reagents, as well as the development of new technologies and reagents, are encouraged. We anticipate that the results of such research will ultimately improve the prospects for successful cancer immunotherapies and cancer vaccine development. -Mechanism of Support. This FOA will utilize the NIH Research Project Grant (R01) award mechanism and runs in parallel with an FOA of identical scientific scope, PA-06-349, that solicits applications under the Exploratory/Developmental Grant (R21) award mechanism. -Funds Available and Anticipated Number of Awards. Awards issued under this FOA are contingent upon the availability of funds and the submission of a sufficient number of meritorious applications.
|Federal Grant Title:||Memory T Lymphocytes in Cancer Immunology (R01)|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health|
|Grant Categories:||Education Health|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||PA-07-255|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Cancer Biology Research|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Multiple Receipt Dates - See Link to Full Announce|
|Posted Date:||Dec 20, 2006|
|Creation Date:||Dec 20, 2006|
|Archive Date:||Dec 05, 2008|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments County governments Independent school districts Small businesses Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities Special district governments City or township governments Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education For profit organizations other than small businesses Private institutions of higher education Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) Public and State controlled institutions of higher education Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Foreign institutions are eligible to apply. Eligible agencies of the Federal Government can apply. Faith-based or community-based organizations can apply.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- NIH OER Webmaster
FBOWebmaster@OD.NIH.GOV If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster
- Similar Government Grants
- • Revision Applications for Mechanisms of Drug Resistance (P50 Clinical Trials Not Allowed)
- • Revision Applications for Mechanisms of Drug Resistance (P01 Clinical Trials Not Allowed)
- • Revision Applications for Mechanisms of Drug Resistance (U54 Clinical Trials Not Allowed)
- • Revision Applications for Mechanisms of Drug Resistance (U01 Clinical Trials Not Allowed)
- • Revision Applications for Mechanisms of Drug Resistance (R01 Clinical Trials Not Allowed)
- • Mouse Models of Human Cancers Consortium
- • Integrative Cancer Biology Programs
- • Memory T Lymphocytes in Cancer Immunology (R21)
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Ethical Issues in Translational Science Research (R01 Clinical Trial Optional)
- • A Collaborative Network to Optimize Emergency Care of Older Adults with Alzheimers Disease...
- • Innovations to Foster Healthy Longevity in Low-Income Settings (R03 Clinical Trial Not All...
- • HIV-associated Non-Communicable Diseases Research at Low- and Middle-Income Country Instit...
- • National Dental Practice-Based Research Network Clinical Trial or Observational Study Plan...