Migrant and Seasonal Farmworkers Program CFDA 84.128G
The summary for the Migrant and Seasonal Farmworkers Program CFDA 84.128G grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Department of Education, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Migrant and Seasonal Farmworkers Program CFDA 84.128G: .Note: Each funding opportunity description is a synopsis of information in the Federal Register application notice. For specific information about eligibility, please see the official application notice. The official version of this document is the document published in the Federal Register. Free Internet access to the official edition of the Federal Register and the Code of Federal Regulations is available on GPO Access at: http://www.access.gpo.gov/nara/index.html. Please review the official application notice for pre-application and application requirements, application submission information, performance measures, priorities and program contact information. Purpose of Program: The purpose of the Migrant and Seasonal Farmworkers program is to provide grants for vocational rehabilitation services to individuals with disabilities who are migrant and seasonal farmworkers, as determined in accordance with rules prescribed by the Secretary of Labor, and to the family members who are residing with such individuals (whether or not such family members are individuals with disabilities). Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) Number: 84.128G. Applications for grants under the Migrant and Seasonal Farmworkers Program, CFDA Number 84.128G, must be submitted electronically using the Governmentwide Grants.gov Apply site at http://www.Grants.gov. Through this site, you will be able to download a copy of the application package, complete it offline, and then upload and submit your application. You may not e-mail an electronic copy of a grant application to us. You may access the electronic grant application for the Migrant and Seasonal Farmworkers Program at http://www.Grants.gov You must search for the downloadable application package for this competition by the CFDA number. Do not include the CFDA number's alpha suffix in your search (e.g., search for 84.128, not 84.128G). The telephone number for the Grants.gov Helpdesk is 1-800-518-4726 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Federal Grant Title:||Migrant and Seasonal Farmworkers Program CFDA 84.128G|
|Federal Agency Name:||Department of Education|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||ED-GRANTS-022008-001|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Rehabilitation Services_Service Projects|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||May 20, 2008 Applications Available: February 20,|
|Posted Date:||Feb 20, 2008|
|Creation Date:||Feb 20, 2008|
|Archive Date:||Jun 19, 2008|
|Total Program Funding:||$337,700|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||2|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Eligible Applicants: State designated agencies (interpreted to mean designated State agencies as defined in section 7(8) of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, as amended); nonprofit agencies working in collaboration with a State designated agency; and local agencies working in collaboration with a State designated agency.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Julius Cotton
ED Grants.gov FIND System Admin.
Phone (202) 245-6140
Sonja T. Turner
U.S. Department of Education
400 Maryland Avenue, SW., room 5089
Potomac Center Plaza
- Similar Government Grants
- • Rehabilitative Services: Migrant and Seasonal Farmworkers Program CFDA 84.128G
- • Recreational Programs, CFDA 84.128J
- • Recreational Programs (FY 2007) CFDA 84.128J
- • Migrant and Seasonal Farmworkers Program (FY 2007) CFDA 84.128G
- • Recreational Program
- • Migrant and Seasonal Farmworkers Program
- • Recreational Programs
- More Grants from the Department of Education
- • Office of innovation and Improvement (OII): Investing in Innovation (I3) Fund: Development...
- • Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Preschool Development Grants: Prescho...
- • Office of Career, Technical, and Adult Education (OCTAE): Performance Partnership Pilots (...
- • OSERS: RSA: Training of Interpreters for Individuals Who Are Deaf or Hard of Hearing and I...
- • Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Promoting Student Resilience (PSR) Pr...