Mind-Body Interactions and Health: Exploratory/Developmental Research Program (R21)
The summary for the Mind-Body Interactions and Health: Exploratory/Developmental Research Program (R21) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Mind-Body Interactions and Health: Exploratory/Developmental Research Program (R21): The National Institutes of Health (NIH), through the participating Institutes, Centers, and Offices listed above, invite applications for infrastructure grants in support of research on mind-body interactions and health. "Mind-body interactions and health" refers to the relationships among cognitions, emotions, personality, social relationships, and health. Applicant institutions may request funds to support infrastructure and research designed to (1) enhance the quality and quantity of mind-body and health research and (2) develop new research capabilities to advance mind-body and health research through innovative approaches. These activities must reflect a research theme that is driven by scientific questions within the context of "Mind-body interactions and health" research. A central goal of this program is to facilitate interdisciplinary collaboration and innovation in mind-body and health research while providing essential and cost-effective core services in support of the development, conduct, and translation into practice of mind-body and health research based in centers or comparable administrative units. This announcement invites applications for R21 EXPLORATORY/DEVELOPMENTAL AWARDS. Exploratory/Developmental Awards are intended to support the development and demonstrate the feasibility of programs at institutions that have high potential for advancing mind-body and health research, but have not yet fully achieved the necessary resources and mechanisms to qualify for a R24 Research Infrastructure Award. (See RFA-OB-03-004, Mind-Body Interactions and Health: Research Infrastructure Program.)
|Federal Grant Title:||Mind-Body Interactions and Health: Exploratory/Developmental Research Program (R21)|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health|
|Grant Categories:||Health Food and Nutrition Education|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||RFA-OB-03-005|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Oral Diseases and Disorders Research 93.213 Research and Training in Complementary and Alternative Medicine|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jul 16, 2003|
|Posted Date:||Aug 04, 2003|
|Creation Date:||Aug 15, 2003|
|Archive Date:||Aug 15, 2003|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||93.242 -- Mental Health Research Grants|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments County governments City or township governments Special district governments Independent school districts Public and State controlled institutions of higher education Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Private institutions of higher education For profit organizations other than small businesses Small businesses Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Webmaster, NIH, Webmaster, Phone not available, Fax not available, Email FBOWebmaster@mail.nih.gov FBOWebmaster@mail.nih.gov Webmaster, NIH
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Ethical Issues in Translational Science Research (R01 Clinical Trial Optional)
- • A Collaborative Network to Optimize Emergency Care of Older Adults with Alzheimers Disease...
- • Innovations to Foster Healthy Longevity in Low-Income Settings (R03 Clinical Trial Not All...
- • HIV-associated Non-Communicable Diseases Research at Low- and Middle-Income Country Instit...
- • National Dental Practice-Based Research Network Clinical Trial or Observational Study Plan...