Mining Safety and Health Training and Translation Center
The summary for the Mining Safety and Health Training and Translation Center grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Mining Safety and Health Training and Translation Center: CDC?s Procurement and Grants Office has published a program announcement entitled, Mining Safety and Health Training and Translation Center. The program is open to Non-profit and for profit organizations, universities, colleges, hospitals, laboratories, state and local governments, agencies of the federal government, faith-based organizations, and Indian Tribes, Tribal Governments, and Indian Organizations. The purpose of the program is to improve the safety and health of the mining environment. The goal is to reduce the number of injuries to workers who are involved in mining operations through an integrated program of training and translational research. The application deadline is January 23, 2004, and the estimated funding date is July 1, 2004.
|Federal Grant Title:||Mining Safety and Health Training and Translation Center|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||CDC-OH-04-005|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Occupational Safety and Health Research Grants|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jan 23, 2004|
|Posted Date:||Nov 26, 2003|
|Creation Date:||Feb 22, 2004|
|Archive Date:||Feb 22, 2004|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- (TIMS), Technical Information Management Section, Point of Contact, Phone 770-488-2700, Email firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com (TIMS), Technical Information Management Section
- Similar Government Grants
- • Cooperative agreement on global occupational health with the World Health Organization
- • Miner Safety and Health Training Program-Western United States (U60)
- • National Mesothelioma Virtual Bank for Translational Research (U24)
- • NIOSH Support for Conferences and Scientific Meetings (R13)
- • NIOSH Support for Conferences and Scientific Meetings (U13)
- • Career Development Grants in Occupational Safety and Health Research (K01)
- • World Trade Center Health Consortium
- • Centers for Excellence to Promote a Healthier Workforce
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- • Strengthening Ebola rapid detection and response capacity through community based surveill...
- • test2
- • Program Expansion Supplement: Technical Assistance to Provide High-Quality Voluntary Medic...
- • Program Expansion Supplement: Increasing Access to HIV Confidential Voluntary Counseling a...
- • Program Expansion Supplement: Supporting Laboratory Diagnosis and Monitoring to Scale up a...