Modeling and Monitoring of Water Quality for the williamson river Delta Restoration Project
The summary for the Modeling and Monitoring of Water Quality for the williamson river Delta Restoration Project grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Reclamation Mid Pacific Regional Office, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Modeling and Monitoring of Water Quality for the williamson river Delta Restoration Project: The Bureau of Reclamation, Mid-Pacific Region, intends to issue a Funding Opportunity Request for Application (RFA) 07SF200081 pursuant to the authority of Public Law 102-575 Title XXXIV Central Valley Improvement Act. Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) No. 15.517. Principal features of the work: 1) Develop a Hydrologic Flow Model for WRD to Select Representative Sampling Locations, 2) Select Representative Sampling Locations and Develop a Water Quality Monitoring Plan, 3) Collect Physical Water Quality Information, 4) Collect Water Chemistry, Chlorophyll, and Phytoplankton Community Composition Information, 5) Develop a Hydrologic and Water Quality Model for WRD, 6) Quantify the Soil Nutrient Release Following Restoration, Period of Performance is from the date of execute to June 30, 2010. Request for Applicant 07SF200081 will be posted on the GRANTS.GOV web site, at www.grants.gov, on or about Aug 16, 2007. The estimated date for receipt of proposals is on or about Aug 24, 2007. The RFA MUST be download at the above site. No paper copy of this RFA will be distributed. Registration in the Central Contractor Registration (CCR) is recommended. Information on CCR registration can be obtained via the Internet at http://www.ccr.gov. Questions concerning this RFA should be directed to Jeff Palachat by e-mail at email@example.com.
|Federal Grant Title:||Modeling and Monitoring of Water Quality for the williamson river Delta Restoration Project|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Reclamation Mid Pacific Regional Office|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||07SF200081|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Fish and Wildlife Coordination Act|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Aug 24, 2007|
|Posted Date:||Aug 16, 2007|
|Creation Date:||Aug 16, 2007|
|Archive Date:||Sep 23, 2007|
|Total Program Funding:||$99,999|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$99,999|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$99,999|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Sataporn Jeff Palachat
Phone 9169785146 firstname.lastname@example.org 07SF200081
- Similar Government Grants
- • Population size, mobility, and early life history of Razorback Suckers in the San Juan Riv...
- • 6-year Steelhead Telemetry Study Analysis and Reporting
- • Notice of Intent to Award to Montana Fish Wildlife and Parks - Upper Missour River Pallid ...
- • Habitat Assessment in Blocked Area
- • Salton Sea Management Program Avian Habitat Study
- • Habitat Restoration, Improvement and Planning Program in South-Central California Area Off...
- • Sulphur Creek Fish Barrier
- • Recreation Improvements, Fish and Wildlife Enhancements, Cachuma Lake County Park
- More Grants from the Bureau of Reclamation Mid Pacific Regional Office
- • Riparian Habitat Establishment Model (RHEM)
- • Riparian Brush Rabbit Captive Propagation
- • CALFED Storage Program
- • Fernley Drainage Study
- • Water Conservation Field Services Program