Mohave Ground Squirrel Genetics Study
The summary for the Mohave Ground Squirrel Genetics Study grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Mohave Ground Squirrel Genetics Study: The study is designed to determine the fine scale population genetic structure of the Mohave Ground Squirrel (MGS; Xerospermophilus mohavensis).In particular, this project focuses on recent samples obtained in what is believed to be one of the primary north-south corridors maintaining genetic continuity across the species' range. These data will be incorporated into a range-wide analysis of the landscape genetic connectivity of the species across its range.
|Federal Grant Title:||Mohave Ground Squirrel Genetics Study|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management (DOI-BLM)|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||L11AS00202|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||August 29th, 2011|
|Original Application Deadline:||August 29th, 2011|
|Posted Date:||July 29th, 2011|
|Creation Date:||July 29th, 2011|
|Archive Date:||September 16th, 2011|
|Total Program Funding:||$90,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$90,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$10,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||August 25th, 2011|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Eligibility to the CESU Program - Great Basin - This financial assistance oppoutunity is being issued under a Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit program. CESUs are partnerships that provide research, technical assistance, and education.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Andralee Holden-Hughes, Grants and Agreement Specialist, 951-697-5254
- Similar Government Grants
- • BLM OR WA 2018 Master Species Conservation
- • BLM ORWA 2018 Master Fish and Wildlife Restoration Access
- • BLM NV 2018 Fish, Wildlife and Plant Conservation Resources Programs
- • BLM MT/DAK Native Fish Study in SW MT
- • MT/DAK Sportsman Access and Habitat Restoration
- • Aerial Surveys
- • Rare Plant Inventories in Montana
- • Aplomado Falcon Restoration Project
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Res...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fir...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Anno...
- • NM Oil and Gas Inspection and Enforcement (I & E) Program
- • BLM FY2020 Bureau-wide Management Studies Support Program for National Conservation Lands