Morphological Database -- Oregon Flora Project
The summary for the Morphological Database -- Oregon Flora Project grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Morphological Database -- Oregon Flora Project: This Funding Announcement is not a request for applications. This announcement is to provide public notice of the Bureau of Land Management's intention to fund project activities without full and open competition. Unique Qualifications - The potential recipient is uniquely qualified to perform the activity based upon the fact that this opportunity is being issued under a Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit (CESU) program. CESUs are partnerships that provide research, technical assistance, and education. The potential recipient is a member of the Pacific Northwest CESU program. The Oregon Flora Project is a long-term effort to complete a new flora for the State of Oregon. A new and up to date flora is critical to the management of a number of agency programs including the native, invasive and sensitive plant programs. The last flora completed for the state was "A Manual of Higher Plants of Oregon" by Morton Peck in 1962. Since that time, an extensive amount of taxonomic information has been produced through research, studies, and inventories. The Oregon Flora Project has developed a morphological database to compile the most current information on the State's flora. Data has been compiled in the database for only a few plant families to date. The purpose of this project is to compile and enter data into the morphological database.
|Federal Grant Title:||Morphological Database -- Oregon Flora Project|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||OR-NOI08-0716|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Fish, Wildlife and Plant Conservation Resource Management|
|Current Application Deadline:||Sep 19, 2008|
|Original Application Deadline:||Sep 19, 2008|
|Posted Date:||Sep 13, 2008|
|Creation Date:||Sep 13, 2008|
|Archive Date:||Oct 19, 2008|
|Total Program Funding:||$68,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$68,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Public and State controlled institutions of higher education
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Pamella Sterling Contract Specialist Phone 503-808-6221
Morphological Database -- Oregon Flora Project [[email protected]]
- Similar Government Grants
- • BLM OR WA 2018 Master Species Conservation
- • BLM ORWA 2018 Master Fish and Wildlife Restoration Access
- • BLM NV 2018 Fish, Wildlife and Plant Conservation Resources Programs
- • BLM MT/DAK Native Fish Study in SW MT
- • MT/DAK Sportsman Access and Habitat Restoration
- • Aerial Surveys
- • Rare Plant Inventories in Montana
- • Aplomado Falcon Restoration Project
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Res...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fir...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Anno...
- • NM Oil and Gas Inspection and Enforcement (I & E) Program
- • BLM FY2020 Bureau-wide Management Studies Support Program for National Conservation Lands