NCPE interns at the Bureau of Reclamation
The summary for the NCPE interns at the Bureau of Reclamation grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
NCPE interns at the Bureau of Reclamation: A. Project Goals: Cooperative Agreement Number P17AC00225 was entered between the NPS and the recipient to advance mutual goals of NPS and NCPE of developing and sharing information and ideas related to preservation training, education, and preservation techniques by providing training opportunities to qualified undergraduate and graduate students in academic programs in historic preservation and related disciplines, allowing them to learn about and contribute to historic preservation at the Federal level by assisting with short-term projects designed to preserve and manage historic resources. This supports the NPS mandate of preserving the nation¿s heritage through work products associated with the training, and it supports NCPE¿s goals and additional NPS mandate of improving and developing preservation education by providing a forum for training that supports and augments individuals¿ academic studies. B. Project Objectives: The Recipient will select and oversee qualified and motivated undergraduate and graduate students to work alongside NPS staff in the cultural resources and interpretation fields in different park units and offices throughout the nation. Interns will be assigned sites according to their areas of expertise and the requirements of the site. Interns will have substantive assignments in their areas of study and work closely with NPS staff day-to-day. These internships will be compensated with a stipend.
|Federal Grant Title:||NCPE interns at the Bureau of Reclamation|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service (DOI-NPS)|
|Grant Categories:||Employment Labor and Training|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||P19AS00556|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Posted Date:||August 21st, 2019|
|Creation Date:||August 21st, 2019|
|Archive Date:||August 29th, 2019|
|Total Program Funding:||$46,134|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$46,134|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$1|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||August 20th, 2019|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- This is a Notice of Intent only. This Task Agreement is being awarded under Cooperative Agreement P17AC00225 which was already awarded under a competitive process. No applications are being accepted at this time.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Andrew Lubner 303-969-2378
This is a non-competitive Notice of Intent only. No applications are being accepted at this time.
- Similar Government Grants
- • The Earliest Americans National Historic Landmark Theme Study for Alaska
- • Archeological Inventory, Condition Assessment, and Data Recovery to Address Vulnerabilitie...
- • Inupiaq Place Names Workshop
- • Heritage Documentation programs
- • Prepare National Register Determinations of Eligibility for Mission 66 Properties in the N...
- • Survey for Emergency Habitat Expansion/Improvement and Unknown Archaelogical Sites
- • Generate 3D high definition imaging to document the underwater wonders, both natural and c...
- • CESU-Ground Penetrating Radar of the Grand Canyon Pioneer Cemetery
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Delaware & Lehigh National Heritage Area
- • Essex National Heritage Area
- • Hudson River Valley National Heritage Area
- • Lackawanna Valley National Heritage Area
- • Susquehanna National Heritage Area